PDA

View Full Version : New member here who is very happy to have stumbled onto this site by accident.

Dontavius Farooq
12-26-2017, 07:17 PM
I am glad to be able to associate with like minded individuals that have accepted the non-politically correct notion that negroes generally are parasitic, violent, and intellectually inferior creatures.

I found this site while doing an Internet search surrounding the work of scientist James D. Watson, co-discoverer of the DNA helix and winner of the 1962 Nobel Prize in medicine, who bravely "came out" in 2007 and essentially acknowledged that negro intelligence is inferior to those with "lighter skin."

NotThatGuy
12-26-2017, 07:35 PM
welcome home!

Boy
12-26-2017, 07:51 PM
I am glad to be able to associate with like minded individuals that have accepted the non-politically correct notion that negroes generally are parasitic, violent, and intellectually inferior creatures.

I found this site while doing an Internet search surrounding the work of scientist James D. Watson, co-discoverer of the DNA helix and winner of the 1962 Nobel Prize in medicine, who bravely "came out" in 2007 and essentially acknowledged that negro intelligence is inferior to those with "lighter skin."

We prefer to call them NIGGERS here, not negroes.

Welcome to the Plantation

Bernie Goetz
12-26-2017, 08:06 PM
We hate niggers here , thanks for joining .

Moolie Mook
12-26-2017, 09:14 PM
https://www.hpbcreations.com/pics/welcome.png

Sheboon DeLuxe
12-28-2017, 12:08 PM
Welcome!