PDA

View Full Version : Post office, supermarket, liquor store. Fuxated, fuxated, fuxated.

Cracka Jack
12-26-2017, 06:23 PM
Postal nigger behind the counter staring blankly at the screen. Sow and old YT woman ahead of me in line. Fuck this, :fume I'll get stamps at the supermarket.

Surprisingly few niggers inside the supermarket, but one is too many. Want to get some fried chicken :nuffins (what can I say, I've been craving fried chicken for about a week now), over to the deli counter. Chicken looks like it's been there since Thanksgiving. :fume Check myself out, because the store doesn't want to hire nigger cashiers. To customer service counter to buy stamps. Ask for 2 books of flag stamps. "Sorry, we don't have flag stamps". Cut myself off mid sentence telling the clerk I don't want stamps with niggers on them. Got Christmas stamps, Ok. Out to the parking lot where some snakehead tries to bum a smoke, then asks if I'm headed into town.

Next stop, pickup a case of beer. What the fuck is it with niggers and parking in fire lanes and handicapped spots!?!? Seems I picked the "fill out a mortgage application at the liquor store" day. Five fucking minutes waiting to get rung up, and I can smell nigger. There are none in the store, but I can smell that shitty perfume they use to cover up the nigger stank. Starting to get a headache now.

Back to the post office to mail the bills, and what do we have, but a nigger parked in the fire lane in front of the post office. Causing a real hassle for all the humans trying to drive by. :fume

In to a second supermarket in search of edible fried chicken. In line at the deli counter is a 6'10" 100lb nigger that reeks like an ashtray. I think this one ran out of cologne, so it gave itself a dust bath in an ashtray. Better than nigger stink I guess. To the checkout.... :fume TWO fucking registers open, with sow cashiers, and dozens of humans waiting to check out. Over to the self checkout. Twice as many people there. Many with FULL CARTS!!! :fume

Finally out the door, headed to the car. Nigger Tourette's Syndrome kicking in, making me forget about the headache. In the car now... errands complete. Jesus Fucking Christ I can't wait until 5 for that beer. Heading out of the lot, come to a three way stop. White zombie woman (looked like the type who would have a burner daughter), already at the intersection. I wave it on, it just sits there staring at me.... When I finally go, it decides to go... :fume

Just now cracked that beer. It won't last long.....

Moolie Mook
12-26-2017, 09:25 PM
My heart goes out to you, what a horrific day. Enjoy the beer, well deserved after all that.

Bernie Goetz
12-26-2017, 09:29 PM
Man , what a fuckin horrible afternoon .

Monkeybash
01-02-2018, 09:04 PM
Postal nigger behind the counter staring blankly at the screen. Sow and old YT woman ahead of me in line. Fuck this, :fume I'll get stamps at the supermarket.

Surprisingly few niggers inside the supermarket, but one is too many. Want to get some fried chicken :nuffins (what can I say, I've been craving fried chicken for about a week now), over to the deli counter. Chicken looks like it's been there since Thanksgiving. :fume Check myself out, because the store doesn't want to hire nigger cashiers. To customer service counter to buy stamps. Ask for 2 books of flag stamps. "Sorry, we don't have flag stamps". Cut myself off mid sentence telling the clerk I don't want stamps with niggers on them. Got Christmas stamps, Ok. Out to the parking lot where some snakehead tries to bum a smoke, then asks if I'm headed into town.

Next stop, pickup a case of beer. What the fuck is it with niggers and parking in fire lanes and handicapped spots!?!? Seems I picked the "fill out a mortgage application at the liquor store" day. Five fucking minutes waiting to get rung up, and I can smell nigger. There are none in the store, but I can smell that shitty perfume they use to cover up the nigger stank. Starting to get a headache now.

Back to the post office to mail the bills, and what do we have, but a nigger parked in the fire lane in front of the post office. Causing a real hassle for all the humans trying to drive by. :fume

In to a second supermarket in search of edible fried chicken. In line at the deli counter is a 6'10" 100lb nigger that reeks like an ashtray. I think this one ran out of cologne, so it gave itself a dust bath in an ashtray. Better than nigger stink I guess. To the checkout.... :fume TWO fucking registers open, with sow cashiers, and dozens of humans waiting to check out. Over to the self checkout. Twice as many people there. Many with FULL CARTS!!! :fume

Finally out the door, headed to the car. Nigger Tourette's Syndrome kicking in, making me forget about the headache. In the car now... errands complete. Jesus Fucking Christ I can't wait until 5 for that beer. Heading out of the lot, come to a three way stop. White zombie woman (looked like the type who would have a burner daughter), already at the intersection. I wave it on, it just sits there staring at me.... When I finally go, it decides to go... :fume

Just now cracked that beer. It won't last long.....

That sucks.

Sounds like it's time to move.

UpYoursNigger
01-02-2018, 11:35 PM
wow. And I thought getting sick for the 2nd time this winter was bad. Nope. Not that bad at all

Bottle_of_Hate
01-03-2018, 12:28 PM
What the fuck is it with niggers and parking in fire lanes and handicapped spots!?!?

Here is a pic I took a while back. I bet you $100 the driver isn't a nigger with no handicap, other than its 60 IQ.

Fuck, looks like I am out $100... $100 has been donated in your name to the make a wish foundation. One niglet has received $100 worth of Kryptonite in the form of job applications, classic music, and classic literature.

When the nigger touched just the package the applications were in, this is what happened. Starts mailing packages with Job applications in them so niggers will not be able to hold onto them if they try and grab them from your recipients porch.

Tar Remover
01-19-2018, 01:44 AM
Damn CJ, what a nigger-dicked up day. Enjoy that beer. In fact, have another one on me.......