PDA

View Full Version : Muzzie sow vs electric lawn mower

Mushmouth
04-23-2017, 06:02 PM
https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/856153528120815616/video/1

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/04/23/uk-muslim-woman-ordered-by-husband-to-mow-the-lawn/

SC Anemia
04-23-2017, 11:24 PM
They should have never eaten the goat. :lol

Buck Simian
04-24-2017, 12:18 AM
We have so much to learn from such a great culture.

UpYoursNigger
04-24-2017, 03:12 AM
Somalicoons are easily the dumbest fucking group of all the sub humans

IseDaDiva
04-25-2017, 08:56 PM
How I learned to hate Muzzies.

When I first got married, my husband and I bought a just-built semi-detached townhouse. Muzzies bought the house attached to ours. At that time, I had nothing against them so didn't care. As time went on, that changed.

- The smell that emanated from their house (as they cooked who knows what kind of shit) and wafted into ours was stomach-turning.

- Their brand new house quickly looked like a slum and the patio door glass was so greasy from their sticky fingers you couldn't see through it. We put up a high, solid fence.

- Fence didn't help. They would play with lawn darts and send them sailing over the fence. Luckily we never got impaled.

- One of the female muzzies would go out and mow the lawn at midnight. She knew how to start the mower, but due to the darkness would mow down any flowers they had planted in weird places. Lawn mowers seem to be mysterious gadgets to them.

- They had uncounted muzzie family members moving in and out all the time, making strange noises all night.

- The husband muzzie wore the same pair of pants for the whole two years(!!) we lived there. The pants were utterly filthy and stained, the hems all frayed.

- Grandpa Muzz would walk around in his robes, standing on the street and staring in people's windows. By this time my husband hated them too and liked to wave at him and say things like, "HI there, you old goat-fucker!" knowing the muzzie couldn't understand him. Grandpa would nod and smile back.

- Grandpa would also wash their car - without any soap - spraying the hose around erratically, with THE CAR WINDOWS OPEN. This gave us much amusement.

- One of the hordes who lived there came out carrying a dead rat (new homes, remember) and flung it into the street.

We had enough. Sold our house and moved. We had to make sure we sold in the winter so that the snow would cover the junk and garbage littering their property. Boy, was I glad to leave those savages behind.