PDA

View Full Version : Guess what happened at the Christmas toy gibsmedat for Detroit niglets

Mushmouth
12-25-2017, 08:34 AM
A Christmas toy giveaway in Detroit, Michigan, devolved into a massive brawl Saturday night, leading to the arrest of one woman, police said.

WXYZ reports that the brawl took place at the Tower Center Mall on Detroit’s west side Saturday around 7 p.m. after a crowd gathered to attend a toy giveaway for inner-city children.

The toy giveaway was part of a program called Toys Making I.M.P.A.C.T.S, which allowed needy families to join a registry that would enable them to get free toys for their children. Nearly 6,000 people had signed up for the program by the time the event began at 4 p.m. Saturday.

Several hundred people gathered inside the building before the fights broke out. Police said they deployed strike force units to tame the crowd once it got unruly.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/24/video-detroit-christmas-toy-giveaway-devolves-massive-brawl/

Buck Simian
12-25-2017, 09:15 AM
Nearly 6,000 people had signed up for the program

Now what were they thinking? Everyone knows you cant get two niggers together with gibs on the line without it ending in a fight. 6000? That many niggers in the same place fighting for free stuff could spark armageddon.

Rape Ape
12-25-2017, 09:42 PM
Niggers have no fucking shame. Any time you give niggers free shit, they'll take it. Even nigger-rich NBA and Rap millionaires would drive across town and wait in line for free shit instead of spending their own (or more likely someone else's stolen) money to buy Kwanzaa toys for their niglets.

Six thousand niggers signed up for free shit? That must have been like Free Tickets for Niggers Day at Six Flags. a.k.a "The Planet of the Apes".

MineEvolved
12-25-2017, 11:26 PM
Yanno what? I'm just not doing this today...fuck it.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-26-2017, 06:38 AM
Sounds like a great idea. Get 6000 niggers in one place then gas it. Check for warrants. I bet you can make around 6000 arrests.

NotThatGuy
12-26-2017, 01:34 PM
Years ago, I got suckered into volunteering for some stupid toy drive. They had strict rules (well any rule is strict for a nigger). Here is what I remember them being.

1. You must provide birth certificates for each child getting a present.
2. Presents are for children ranging in ages from newborn to 17 years old.
3. You must sign up for a time slot to come pick out presents.
4. You must pay cash for said presents you pick out (they were ten cents on the dollar essentially, but they would give them away if need be).
5. You will have a "helper" with you at all times to help you pick out gifts for your children.
6. You must bring your voucher on the "shopping" day.

Simple, right? Holy balls, it was so fucked up. I would say about 60% of the niggers forgot their vouchers, the other 40% were trying to claim more kids than they had, not a single one showed up on their time slot, instead they all just showed up early for the "gibs", demanding to do their shopping when they got there. Several left because the toys that were there didn't meet their satisfaction, some complained because all of the toys were brand new and donated from Target/Walmart/Etc, but they would take a marker and black out the UPC code, so the toys were not returnable. At least 4 dozen sows were pissed because they wanted to get more than the two toys allocated, several more were mad because they couldn't shop for their entire family. This was a small non-profit, that was trying to do something good. It was mostly niggers, a few very grateful white people, but in the end I never offered to volunteer again.

Moolie Mook
12-26-2017, 01:59 PM
Niggers ruin EVERYTHING!!!

https://www.hpbcreations.com/pics/kirkrage4.gif