PDA

View Full Version : Another Nigger Killed Over Its *Red* Ghetto Clown Shoes

Boy
12-23-2017, 11:47 AM
The knuckle dragging nigger neighbor said "If Michael Jordan and Nike had to pay fo the funerals, they wouldn't be making these shoes"

Keep making then Nike, anything that makes niggers kill each other is a good thing a VERY good thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?=98&v=C5My6xYLe6U

UpYoursNigger
12-23-2017, 05:08 PM
they are not making those shoes fast enough. I wish i was a multi millionaire. I would drone drop a pair of Air Niggers in every hood every hour of every day and watch the batwings multiply!!!!

Tar Remover
12-23-2017, 05:37 PM
they are not making those shoes fast enough. I wish i was a multi millionaire. I would drone drop a pair of Air Niggers in every hood every hour of every day and watch the batwings multiply!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Air Niggers!:rofl

Tar Remover
12-23-2017, 05:38 PM
GOOD! Get them MORE!:traybat

Rape Ape
12-23-2017, 07:32 PM
Nike is brilliant. They've made it a self-fulfilling rule.
Q: Who is the fastest nigger in Da Hood?
A: The one who is still wearing his Air Jordans.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-z-Vk30Ak-7w/UBBUy9JWxiI/AAAAAAAAE08/0xULG1Cl20k/s1600/America+like+South+Africa.gif

Cracka Jack
12-23-2017, 10:31 PM

If I were ridiculously wealthy, I'd start my own cable news network. It would feature NOTHING but stories like this. The news anchors would all be YT Planter types, and they would all be drinking beer as they read the news. The "investigative reporters" would be vying for bonuses based on how funny the stories they report of niggers making each other good are. It would be a non stop laugh fucking riot!!

soundwave
12-24-2017, 04:37 AM

:lmao

UpYoursNigger
12-24-2017, 04:52 AM
If I were ridiculously wealthy, I'd start my own cable news network. It would feature NOTHING but stories like this. The news anchors would all be YT Planter types, and they would all be drinking beer as they read the news. The "investigative reporters" would be vying for bonuses based on how funny the stories they report of niggers making each other good are. It would be a non stop laugh fucking riot!!

you just influenced me to buy lotto tickets for the first time ever Cracka!!!:lol