PDA

View Full Version : 9 Niggers Wrangled Shoplifting Sporting Goods

Boy
12-22-2017, 05:24 PM
9 charged with $2.6K theft from Lombard sporting goods store

Nine people have been charged with stealing more than $2,500 in items from a sporting good store Wednesday night in west suburban Lombard.

All but one of the suspects had entered the store and began taking and hiding about $2,600 worth of items, prosecutors said. They left the store, but saw squad cars with their lights on in the parking lot and started throwing the stolen merchandise into the lot.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/9-charged-with-stealing-2-6k-in-items-from-lombard-sporting-store/

Bottle_of_Hate
12-22-2017, 07:17 PM
Top left one is almost avatar worthy. I wonder what they could be stealing at a sporting goods store and which store it was. If it was bucks I would say the obvious. Basketballs and jerseys. Anyone actually have an account with that shit website? I hate ones like it whee they blank everything out and have a 3 dozen ads spattered over the page and a few popups.

Whitewheat
12-22-2017, 07:55 PM
Useless, lying, cheating, illiterate, female hairless, upright apes like these should be sterilized and given to the Nigger Universities (prisons) to keep the caged bucks pacified after a hard days work for the county building roads, picking up litter or making little rocks out of big rocks. The females could clean & sanitize the premises in the daytime. It would be hog heaven for both the males and females every night.

Tar Remover
12-23-2017, 12:23 AM
Niggers steal? Gee, who woulda thunk...........