PDA

View Full Version : Baseball nigger known for drugs now says it muh dikked between innings

Sandy
12-21-2017, 06:25 PM
It's always about the muh dikk.

Ex-MLB star Darryl Strawberry’s struggles with addiction are no secret, but in an interview that airs Thursday with Dr. Oz, Strawberry confessed something that might still startle sports fans: He was so addicted to sex that he used to have sex during games — between innings, in the clubhouse.

“It was a pretty crazy lifestyle. Middle of games? Yeah,” Strawberry told Dr. Oz. “I would go between innings, and stuff like that and run back and have a little party going on. I thought it was pretty cool. That’s the addiction.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/darryl-strawberry-confesses-used-sex-innings-185713727.html

CoonTownYT
12-21-2017, 06:58 PM
Drugs are literally the only thing this nigger is famous for.

Boy
12-21-2017, 11:22 PM
That niggers name brings back memories, a friend and I use to go to Pittsburgh pirate games together back in the day and when we sat in right field and dumbass druggie Darryl was playing. Me and my buddy Mike would heckle him, yelling out Darrrrrrrryl...Darrrrrrrryl...Darrrrrrrryl.... we got that drugged up nigger chimping so bad he threw his glove at us, my friend Mike caught it and the nigger was begging for it back. So what did Mike do....he spit the biggest luggie on the inside of the glove and threw it at the nigger. The chimpout was epic to say the least.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-22-2017, 09:19 AM
That niggers name brings back memories, a friend and I use to go to Pittsburgh pirate games together back in the day and when we sat in right field and dumbass druggie Darryl was playing. Me and my buddy Mike would heckle him, yelling out Darrrrrrrryl...Darrrrrrrryl...Darrrrrrrryl.... we got that drugged up nigger chimping so bad he threw his glove at us, my friend Mike caught it and the nigger was begging for it back. So what did Mike do....he spit the biggest luggie on the inside of the glove and threw it at the nigger. The chimpout was epic to say the least.

Getting these overpaid nigger affleets to chimp out is always great. I don't go to games very often but it is always a treat to see one lose their shit. Especial on another nigger.