PDA

View Full Version : Only in a Post Office devoid of niggers...... yeah, I know....

Cracka Jack
12-19-2017, 10:58 PM
In the undeliverable mail section of a post office, one of the clerks finds a letter addressed to God. He opens it up and reads it.

"Dear Lord. My name is Martha, and I am 91 years old. Yesterday I lost my purse. In it was $100 dollars that I was going to use to prepare a wonderful Christmas dinner for my sons and their families. Please Lord, I don't ask for much. Could you help me get that money back? Both of my sons are on hard times, and it would mean the world to me to prepare a proper Christmas dinner for them and their families. Thank you Lord, Your Faithful Servant, Martha."

The postal clerk is touched by the old woman's request, and share's the letter with the other staff. Feeling the Christmas spirit, they each open their wallets and throw in a few bucks. All told they collect $94, and they send it off the old woman just in time for her to prepare her Christmas dinner.

Around Dec 30 another letter to God turns up in the undeliverable dept. It is from the same old woman. The clerk opens it up to find......

"Dear Lord, thank you so much for your blessing of the money you sent for me to prepare Christmas dinner for my sons. You're gift brought great joy to us all as we gathered in celebration of the birth of your son Jesus Christ. It was a great joy to me in my waning years to have the family all together. I must say though, it would have been even better if some bastard at the Post Office hadn't stolen $6 from the letter. Faithfully Yours Always, Martha."