PDA

View Full Version : I have a bad case of nigger fatigue .

Bernie Goetz
12-19-2017, 07:52 PM
I don't live near them. I don't work with them . I have almost no interaction with them but I can't even stand to look at one on tv or in a store .
I just fuckin hate it them. I seeth with anger and disgust watching tv and being subjected to non stop niggers . I don't even watch the network stations. There is no escape . This fourm is the only escape.

Call Me Bwana
12-19-2017, 09:19 PM
You are saying exactly how I feel. If all the niggers in the world died tomorrow I’d simply have a party to celebrate.

Guy Montag
12-19-2017, 11:51 PM
Gentlemen, the reason we are all here on this board is because of nigger fatigue :coffee

UpYoursNigger
12-20-2017, 04:46 AM
I'll go to my nice bar across the street and have to never look at the tv cuz every commercial is niggerfied. Its just giving me a brain tumor. Last week I see a commercial for I think Fidelity Investments. They had the coal burner/old ass buck couple in their f ing 70's in to check on their retirement!!! I almost lost my shit!!! then they're on a boat with naturally the two mutant grandnigs. UGGGGHHHH!!!!

k9woman
12-20-2017, 03:47 PM
Yep, I tried to watch a plain old Christmas movie last night. Mud shark and nigger fiance as main characters, bye movie. This shit is infested in commercials and movies, can't watch it. I am with Bernie, nigger fatigue.

Rape Ape
12-20-2017, 04:33 PM
I can't watch most TV any more. There is far too much political correctness being shoved in my face, as well as practically every goddamn nigger in Africa. Every channel you turn to, they've stuck at least one jigaboo in there. It's not worth watching any more.

CoonTownYT
12-20-2017, 04:40 PM
Turn. Off. The. Damn. TV.

I'm not telling you fuckers again.

Boy
12-20-2017, 04:46 PM

I cut the "cable" cord last year and don't regret it one bit.

Bernie Goetz
12-20-2017, 05:01 PM

It's not just TV , it's just life knowing they are there .

Cracka Jack
12-20-2017, 05:50 PM
I cut the "cable" cord last year and don't regret it one bit.

I caught a lot of grief from fellow Chimpers on CO when I suggested that about 3 years ago...

It's good to see so many are coming around to my way of thinking. :lol

4 years TeeVee free and don't miss it at all.

UpYoursNigger
12-20-2017, 06:36 PM

I did. They threw me out of the bar!:lol

animal mother
12-20-2017, 07:15 PM
I agree, TV is way too niggerfied today, the only redeeming netwok is TCM, which airs lots of movies from the 1940's and 50's with virtually no niggers. The only ocasional ones to show up are in their proper roles as maids, butlers, slaves or inmates.

GibsMeDat
12-23-2017, 10:03 AM
cut the cable a year ago. Nobody misses having our rooms flooded with images of spinning, dancing happy negroes.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-23-2017, 12:11 PM
I agree, TV is way too niggerfied today, the only redeeming netwok is TCM, which airs lots of movies from the 1940's and 50's with virtually no niggers. The only ocasional ones to show up are in their proper roles as maids, butlers, slaves or inmates.

Every time I think of anything associated with Ted Turner I want to vomit. Fuck that liberal asshole. There are some good movies on there but I don't think he owns or controls it anymore. I know he doesn't own CNN anymore either but... Yea, he is who you have to thank for the creation of that liberal nonsense.

My nigger fatigue has become somewhat similar to say, losing an eye or going deaf. They say you will get used to it or develop other senses to compensate but you never truly do. You can compensate for the nigger problem by not watching TV or not leaving your house but it never changes the fact they are still there and it isn't ever going to change. So we need our outlets and free speech more than ever.

NoNiggers
12-24-2017, 06:26 PM
Cut our cable 3 years ago, not missing a nigger thing! Watch METV and Antenna TV all the old 50's 60's 70's shows with minimal infestation.

MineEvolved
01-01-2018, 10:35 PM
I don't live near them. I don't work with them . I have almost no interaction with them but I can't even stand to look at one on tv or in a store .
I just fuckin hate it them. I seeth with anger and disgust watching tv and being subjected to non stop niggers . I don't even watch the network stations. There is no escape . This fourm is the only escape.

Bernie, seriously, have you tried Netflix lately? I'm serious. They have their share of nigger bullshit, but they have some REALLY good period-based series stuff that are completely devoid of heroic and magic niggers....Marco Polo, The Tudors (about Henry VIII), The Borgias, The Crown is developing pretty nicely...their 'original series' offerings (and yeah, they have a few fuckups) are overall quite good...IMHO, Nexflix will thrive and grow if they can keep making nigger-free pieces, they're seriously beginning to compete with mainstream hollyweird, and they often go with new fresh faces, instead of recycling Kevin Costner's over and over... Fuck, have a look for 11 bucks. I think you even get a month to try it free. Just breathe, man....breathe.... :lol

Bernie Goetz
01-02-2018, 06:54 AM
I
Bernie, seriously, have you tried Netflix lately? I'm serious. They have their share of nigger bullshit, but they have some REALLY good period-based series stuff that are completely devoid of heroic and magic niggers....Marco Polo, The Tudors (about Henry VIII), The Borgias, The Crown is developing pretty nicely...their 'original series' offerings (and yeah, they have a few fuckups) are overall quite good...IMHO, Nexflix will thrive and grow if they can keep making nigger-free pieces, they're seriously beginning to compete with mainstream hollyweird, and they often go with new fresh faces, instead of recycling Kevin Costner's over and over... Fuck, have a look for 11 bucks. I think you even get a month to try it free. Just breathe, man....breathe.... :lol

No I usually watch the History , Nat Geo and things like that. But when we watch the news or food network , forget it .
I will look into it .

justin igger
01-02-2018, 05:50 PM
My wife lives on TV so I bought her a giant flat screen so she can watch her silly shit. I just use it to watch certain youtube videos or Velocity which is the only nigger free channel that I know of.

Gul Dukat
01-02-2018, 07:19 PM
Yep, I tried to watch a plain old Christmas movie last night. Mud shark and nigger fiance as main characters, bye movie. This shit is infested in commercials and movies, can't watch it. I am with Bernie, nigger fatigue.

It's not just nigger fatigue, it's diversity fatigue in general.

The most watched show on Netflix is Full House and or its spinoffs. They're lame to watch and boring yes (there has to be at least one good explosion in my movies, with the guy walking away not looking at it).

I digressed, it's because people want to see a traditional family on their shows.

They're sick of seeing two daddies and two mommies raising children, they're sick seeing race mixing on all media, and people are especially sick of seeing men portrayed as fat idiots.

Whitewheat
01-02-2018, 08:43 PM
There is a new sit-com coming out tonight called, get this "blackness" with an entire black cast. So would we be allowed to put a show on called "Whiteness?"??????