PDA

View Full Version : Make Australia Great Again: migrants won't get welfare for first 3 years

Sandy
12-19-2017, 01:35 PM
The problem is that definition of "vulnerable" could mean any nigger or asslifter. It should be forever, and retroactive, but this is a start.

Newly-arrived migrants will have to wait longer before receiving a range of welfare payments under a hardline new approach expected to save $1.3 billion.

It will be three years before migrants can receive Newstart or family tax benefits, paid parental leave or carer allowances.

Social Services Minister Christian Porter suspects many people would be surprised to learn migrants could access some family and parental payments immediately after arriving in Australia.

'Australians' expectation of newly-arrived migrants is that they contribute socially and economically for a reasonable period before having access to our nation's generous welfare system,' Mr Porter said.

Vulnerable people as well as New Zealanders who enter the country under a special visa stream will be granted exemptions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5189605/Migrants-banned-welfare-three-years-arrival.html?ito=social-facebook_Australiageo

Bottle_of_Hate
12-19-2017, 02:27 PM
That is a start and we should implement it here but "vulnerable people" will defiantly be used to exploit the system as every nigger arriving on a raft will be considered "vulnerable". I bet this will also be racist somehow. So, humans arriving will have to wait, as they should and niggers arriving with their hand out before they can even see the shore line will have hands waiting to fill theirs.

NotThatGuy
12-19-2017, 03:44 PM
I had an Asian guy named Tang working for me. At the time, if you were a refugee in America, you didn't pay taxes for the first so many years. The program expired and Tang got his first "real" check, he came darting into my office and screamed "Who da fuck is FICA an why he steal my money? I never bought FICA?" Now imagine that guy from the Hangover saying that, same accent. Needless to say, it was a rough day for Tang.

Eddo1
12-19-2017, 05:13 PM
I had an Asian guy named Tang working for me. At the time, if you were a refugee in America, you didn't pay taxes for the first so many years. The program expired and Tang got his first "real" check, he came darting into my office and screamed "Who da fuck is FICA an why he steal my money? I never bought FICA?" Now imagine that guy from the Hangover saying that, same accent. Needless to say, it was a rough day for Tang.

Poon Tang?

Hey I know that one

Call Me Bwana
12-20-2017, 07:45 PM
Poon Tang?

Hey I know that one

Hahahaha. Poon Tang!!! You won’t find a joke set-up like that one for a while.