PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Chuck E. Cheese nigger brawl - Grandmammy gets seasoned

Lynch Tree
12-19-2017, 01:18 PM
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/12/mom_pepper_sprays_grandmother.html

Sandy
12-19-2017, 01:38 PM
This was the second pepper-spraying event at that particular Chuck E. Cheese's location. Sheriff's Office deputies arrested Katarian Marshall on Oct. 29 after authorities say she indiscriminately pepper sprayed five adults and two children inside the business following some sort of altercation.

I've never been inside one, even when I was little. I never will, no matter how white the neighborhood is.

Boy
12-19-2017, 01:48 PM

Bottle_of_Hate
12-19-2017, 02:21 PM
Where a nig can be a nig, until the police show up... I would never take my kids to a place like this. It is probably dirty enough before the niggers even show up and the pizza is trash.

Rape Ape
12-19-2017, 03:35 PM
In the 1980s Chuck E Cheese was cool only because they had an enormous assortment of video games. The pizza was always crap. Starting in the 90s they got rid of most of the video games and replaced them with toddler games like whack-a-mole. Now it's nothing but a toddler playground and nigger mandingo fighting ring, still with crappy pizza.

They should just install CCTV and sell the footage on pay-per-view: The daily Chuck A Spear Mandingo Fight. Maybe even add gambling on which nignog will end up with batwings.

West Texas Red Dirt
12-19-2017, 03:39 PM
Thirty nine year old grandsow?
Breshaw?:lol
Only niggers

Thin White Duke
12-21-2017, 12:53 AM
In the 1980s Chuck E Cheese was cool only because they had an enormous assortment of video games. The pizza was always crap. Starting in the 90s they got rid of most of the video games and replaced them with toddler games like whack-a-mole. Now it's nothing but a toddler playground and nigger mandingo fighting ring, still with crappy pizza.

They should just install CCTV and sell the footage on pay-per-view: The daily Chuck A Spear Mandingo Fight. Maybe even add gambling on which nignog will end up with batwings.

I gotta admit I remember having a blast at Chucker Cheese at my about my 7th birthday party. Vidya games and a bigass ball pit? Hell yeah. Unfortunately they are now catering to the lowest denominator, and I would liken their business model to McDonalds in that nigger catering category. Chuckey Cheese is still an entertaining establishment for niggershines, but only by remote proxy, never bring your family there.

Tar Remover
12-22-2017, 03:04 AM
2805:rofl

Tar Remover
12-22-2017, 03:06 AM
What a nigger shit hole.

Tar Remover
12-22-2017, 03:08 AM

They should just install CCTV and sell the footage on pay-per-view: The daily Chuck A Spear Mandingo Fight. Maybe even add gambling on which nignog will end up with batwings. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Chuck a Spear! :lmao