PDA

View Full Version : Whatever will we do if BLM really does boycott white businesses?

Sandy
12-18-2017, 01:25 AM
In a campaign that promotes self-segregation and racial division, BLM activists have asked their comrades to "boycott white capitalism" this Christmas, meaning "no spending with White corporations" from Black Friday all the way to New Year's.

The hashtags for the anti-"white capitalism" campaign include #BuyBlack, #BlackXmas and #BuildBlackCommunity.

"Instead of buying, consider donating to Black organizations in the names of loved ones as their holiday gifts. If you must buy, #BuyBlack," suggests the BLM site before going on to provide lists of black businesses.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24726/blackxmas-black-lives-matter-says-boycott-white-paul-bois

The donations are of course a way for them to scam each other, but most of all white cucks. With niggers stealing far more than they buy, though, what would we really lose if niggers never bought any more at white businesses? We might be able to go to malls again. No purse snatchers, chain snatchers, flash mob thieves, no niggers blocking the way in parking lots, no sows with half a dozen niglets screaming at the top of their lungs, no disgusting sights of 500 pound sows using motorized shopping carts, no teenapers chasing each other around and knocking people down, no niggers doing credit card fraud, no checkout lines held up because a sow demands a check on a clearly marked price, no food courts lines held up by niggers that can't decide and then demand free food, no food court tables littered with chicken wing bones.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-18-2017, 01:35 AM
Any business that black lies matter refuses to shop at must be doing something right. Maybe I can get something without nigger paws being all over it first.

Rape Ape
12-18-2017, 03:48 AM
I support this 100%. I hope niggers boycott all human owned business from now on, especially the ones I patronize.

In fact, niggers should just boycott America (North and South) and go back to Africa. Problem solved.

Kickacoonalong
12-18-2017, 08:14 AM
Instead of buying, consider donating to Black organizations in the names of loved ones as their holiday gifts.

Lol niggers donating to niggers? Any time yet especially during kwanzaa? And even if they do, expecting it to go to the charity and not some high steppin' dandy's vice? I don't want to know how more delusional they can get. Unfortunately we won't be blessed with their boycott because niggers depend on us for even their most basic needs.

There was a quote in someone's sig years ago about how the negro wants the white man's world yet without the white man in it. But without the white man so goes that world. Boycott us niggers.

Cracka Jack
12-19-2017, 05:04 PM
I'd like to see them boycott air... all of them.

Boy
12-19-2017, 05:07 PM
That would mean NO skittles, NO purple drank, NO chicken.......... niggers would dies without those things.

Bernie Goetz
12-19-2017, 06:34 PM
Shoplifting and chimp outs gone .

Whitewheat
12-19-2017, 06:34 PM
Do you think BLM is smart enough to realize what a boom it would be for whites to be able to associate with their own kind and not have to tolerate TNB? Sounds like a good business plan to me. Bring it on niggers, bum us out and stay the hell away from us. Oh Lordy Lordy how will we possibly cope?

Buck Simian
12-19-2017, 07:37 PM
Please niggers, do this! Do it now! PLEASE!

justin igger
12-19-2017, 08:46 PM
I'm pretty good at boycotting things because I can delay gratification.

Niggers cannot.

Niggers like monkeys will get their hands stuck in a candy jar because they refuse to let go of the candy and their greedy little fist remains trapped.

So niggers boycotting white and asian businesses and being deprived of smokes, malt liquor and sugar is far fetched.

Guy Montag
12-19-2017, 11:49 PM
I have to laugh at niggers trying to 'boycott' anything, especially since they are not an economic powerhouse...

...Of course, I am in favor of any movement that keeps those animals out of the establishments that I frequent :coffee

MineEvolved
12-22-2017, 06:29 AM
Whatever will we do if BLM really does boycott white businesses?

Invest in those businesses.