PDA

View Full Version : Buck files for nigger lotto after disobeying orders not to use the bathroom while waiting for takeoff

Sandy
12-18-2017, 01:07 AM
Some flight attendants are mini tyrants, and niggers at the ticket counter are the worse. But the flight was getting ready to go, and the nigger made everybody even more late.

In the lawsuit filed Tuesday, Kima Hamilton, a black man, says the color of his skin was a factor in Delta’s decision to remove him, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports. The suit seeks unspecified compensatory and punitive damages.

On April 18, Hamilton was sitting on a plane at Atlanta’s Hartsfield–Jackson International Airport bound for Milwaukee. After waiting approximately 15 to 20 minutes on the tarmac, he asked a flight attendant to use the restroom, but was told they would lose their place in line for takeoff and he’d have to return to his seat.

After waiting some more, Hamilton couldn’t hold it any longer, so he quickly used the restroom then sat back down. Shortly after, the pilot announced the plane would be returning to the gate so a passenger could be removed. Two Delta employees then boarded the plane and approached Hamilton, one after the other, telling him he needed to get off the plane.

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/12/14/delta-passenger-kicked-off-flight-after-using-restroom-sues-for-racial-discrimination.html

Bottle_of_Hate
12-18-2017, 01:13 AM
Rules be raysis. I can't be using the bathroom in the terminal an sheit. That would require planning and I have the mind of a 4 year old...

For fucks sake. Even a dog can hold its piss all day waiting for you to let it outside.

Rape Ape
12-18-2017, 03:28 AM
Maybe the nigger should wear diapers if it can't hold it for a few minutes. They ARE, mentally speaking, toddlers. What does it do in a traffic jam? Get out in the median, squat, and grow a tail?

Wait.. never mind. :lmao

NotThatGuy
12-19-2017, 03:58 PM
Oh I am sure there is a LOT more to this story...