PDA

View Full Version : Shanaiquia Finds a Dead Owl and Wants To Behead it and.........

Boy
12-17-2017, 11:18 AM
She done finds a "United States of America Owl" :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?=100&v=gl4BlSpaqiI

Gul Dukat
12-17-2017, 11:26 AM
:facepalm

Bernie Goetz
12-17-2017, 11:43 AM
An arowl ?

zagnut
12-17-2017, 11:45 PM
there is probably a heafty fine for shooting an endangered species but thy're in don't give a fuck land...

Bottle_of_Hate
12-18-2017, 12:04 AM
It probably is trying to cast a voodoo spell for muh poosey to stop itching. Screw dat raysis soap.

Tar Remover
12-18-2017, 12:42 AM
i'm surprised the sail foam nigger didn't try to muh dik it.

k9woman
12-18-2017, 02:33 AM
i'm surprised the sail foam nigger didn't try to muh dik it.

You guys educated me on “sail foam”. But, that poor noble bird didn’t deserve such a horrific death, and ending up in the clutches of monkey paws.

Rape Ape
12-18-2017, 03:32 AM
I'm surprised the apes didn't go steal an electrical transformer and use to oil to fry up the bird like a chiggun. That's the kind of shit niggers do back in Da Muddahland.

:kfc

Tar Remover
12-20-2017, 11:19 PM
You guys educated me on “sail foam”. But, that poor noble bird didn’t deserve such a horrific death, and ending up in the clutches of monkey paws.

It sure didn't, k9woman. Poor bird...

Thin White Duke
12-21-2017, 01:28 AM
Holy crap niggers are weird :lol This is one of the stranger manifestations of TNB I've seen in a bit. They were both so fascinated with it, stroking the feathers and whatnot, literally like curious children with no regard to safety or propriety. I've got to agree with you guys though, that bird deserved better.

Tar Remover
12-21-2017, 03:48 AM
Holy crap niggers are weird :lol This is one of the stranger manifestations of TNB I've seen in a bit. They were both so fascinated with it, stroking the feathers and whatnot, literally like curious children with no regard to safety or propriety. I've got to agree with you guys though, that bird deserved better.

Niggers make my head hurt............:facepalm

Call Me Bwana
12-27-2017, 06:11 PM

I got the feeling the way it was handling that owl is exactly how a chimpanzee would, not understanding what death is.