PDA

View Full Version : Nigger at the wheel

Call Me Bwana
12-15-2017, 06:17 PM
What happens when you put an animal in charge of machinery?

https://www.motor1.com/news/223592/viper-srt-crash-cars-coffee/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=Paid+social--Viral+Content

:unigger

Sandy
12-15-2017, 06:37 PM
laughing at the misfortune of other people is not something we would do.

I always laugh at any misfortune of any nigger, but here I feel sorry for the real owner of the car. If it wasn't stolen, the niggers were valets who went for a joyride Ferris Bueller style.

Call Me Bwana
12-15-2017, 08:55 PM
I always laugh at any misfortune of any nigger, but here I feel sorry for the real owner of the car. If it wasn't stolen, the niggers were valets who went for a joyride Ferris Bueller style.

Unless the car was stolen, it would be difficult for me to feel sorry for someone who hands the key of such a fine car to a nigger.

GibsMeDat
12-17-2017, 11:04 PM
Like in the old South Africa the niggers were forbidden to drive steam trains. They just couldn't be trusted. The British imported Indians to do these tasks.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-18-2017, 12:24 AM
Another nigger trend. Keep your foot on the gas when you lose control of the rear end of your car and steer in the opposite direction.

Sandy
12-18-2017, 01:03 AM
Like in the old South Africa the niggers were forbidden to drive steam trains. They just couldn't be trusted. The British imported Indians to do these tasks.

Indians knew that they were behind British civilization, but still a world above niggers. Gandhi went to South Africa, thinking he could spread a message of anti-colonialism. It didn't take long for him to find that niggers were "savages" and "lazy," and he didn't want equality for them. His fear was Indians being knocked down in status to the same as kaffirs. He once wrote, "However much one may sympathise with the Bantus, Indians cannot make common cause with them."