PDA

View Full Version : Can I habs dat wen youz dun?

NotThatGuy
12-14-2017, 03:10 PM
Ran my kids to school this morning, had to run a few errands that take me to North St. Paul, which is a little "hood" but not too horrible. Stopped to get gas and bought a gallon of windshield wash, walking out to my truck I hear "Yo, Can I habs dat when youz dun?" and just kept walking. Followed by "Yo Man! Ima talkin ta ya, gibs me dat windshiel shit when youz dun!" That was when I realized that this stupid jig was talking to me. I stopped, looked at him, at this point he looked fairly angry so I just said "Yeah...Sure..." and continued on my way. He watched me pop my hood, open the reservoir and start filling the tank up. Since I wanted to get the fuck out of there as quickly as possible, I punctured the bottom of the jug (the reservoir holds the jug straight up) so it would go faster. The nigger seeing that it was filling up faster than he anticipated started getting more agitated, claiming I was "wasting" it or some such shit. My reservoir filled up, the jug had maybe a 1/4 cup left of fluid in it and I tossed it in the trash. Nigger ran over, grabbed it, said something about how he "claimed" it before and marched back to his ride, not even noticing the rest of the fluid was dripping out the hole at the bottom of the jug. I got back in my car and started driving, just in time to see the nigger ooking out and throwing the jug on the ground. They really are simple creatures aren't they..

justin igger
12-14-2017, 03:15 PM
Niggers think anything and everything is theirs for the grabbing or claiming.

k9woman
12-14-2017, 04:20 PM
Ran my kids to school this morning, had to run a few errands that take me to North St. Paul, which is a little "hood" but not too horrible. Stopped to get gas and bought a gallon of windshield wash, walking out to my truck I hear "Yo, Can I habs dat when youz dun?" and just kept walking. Followed by "Yo Man! Ima talkin ta ya, gibs me dat windshiel shit when youz dun!" That was when I realized that this stupid jig was talking to me. I stopped, looked at him, at this point he looked fairly angry so I just said "Yeah...Sure..." and continued on my way. He watched me pop my hood, open the reservoir and start filling the tank up. Since I wanted to get the fuck out of there as quickly as possible, I punctured the bottom of the jug (the reservoir holds the jug straight up) so it would go faster. The nigger seeing that it was filling up faster than he anticipated started getting more agitated, claiming I was "wasting" it or some such shit. My reservoir filled up, the jug had maybe a 1/4 cup left of fluid in it and I tossed it in the trash. Nigger ran over, grabbed it, said something about how he "claimed" it before and marched back to his ride, not even noticing the rest of the fluid was dripping out the hole at the bottom of the jug. I got back in my car and started driving, just in time to see the nigger ooking out and throwing the jug on the ground. They really are simple creatures aren't they..

Nigger are clever bastards when they want to be...I am glad you emerged unscathed.

Sandy
12-14-2017, 05:02 PM
If that nigger wasn't such a risk to your safety, you could have poured the rest onto the ground to see it chimp out in front of you.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-14-2017, 07:05 PM
If that nigger wasn't such a risk to your safety, you could have poured the rest onto the ground to see it chimp out in front of you.

I feel like that risk was there regardless. Might as well have pourer it out even if it was half of the jug.

Gul Dukat
12-14-2017, 07:11 PM
Niggers think anything and everything is theirs for the grabbing or claiming.

As one member said, they're toddlers in the body of an adult silver back.

Tar Remover
12-15-2017, 02:38 AM

Fuckin' niggers. Expect every whit dude to gibs dem shit.:lmao