PDA

View Full Version : Nigger steals package from cancer patient

justin igger
12-14-2017, 01:42 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/12/14/thief-caught-camera-taking-treadmill-meant-man-battling-cancer/

Boy
12-14-2017, 01:51 PM
Niggers will steal anything and when it's not to their liking they throw it away depriving the true owner of it.

Niggers are self-loathing selfish shit demons.

Tar Remover
12-15-2017, 12:53 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No shit! What use does a worthless nigger have for a treadmill? I soooooooooo fucking HATE niggers.......

Buck Simian
12-16-2017, 12:47 AM
A nigger would steal a dog turd if it came from a white mans yard. As long as they are stealing from YT that is all that matters.

Rape Ape
12-16-2017, 03:15 AM
I'm tempted to leave an Amazon box on my porch full of soap, deodorant, cotton, and job applications. :lol

Bottle_of_Hate
12-16-2017, 05:15 AM
I'm tempted to leave an Amazon box on my porch full of soap, deodorant, cotton, and job applications. :lol

I lived in a fuxated neighborhood for about 6 months. In that time My house was broken into once and attempted to a second time while I was home. It was then that I told my landlord I was moving or I was going to kill someone on his property. He was happy anyway because he wanted to sell it off. Long story short I had a box left over from a 30 gallon fish tank and the garbage truck would not take it. it was one of those where they just drive up and wheel the container over to the lift. And if you haven't guessed, it was niggers. So after 2 weeks I filled it up with trash from my kitchen and some yard waste. I put a for sale sign on it and placed it on the porch and it was gone in about an hour.

This sow here in the video probably thought it was a TV it was stealing.