PDA

View Full Version : Yet another nigger pan handler.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-14-2017, 01:24 AM
So, I was already having a bad day. One of those days you just can't catch a break and I just had to come across a nigger asking for money. As I pull into my parking spot at the grocery store, I can see in my peripheral a nigger approaching. He stops about two spots away and does the roll down your window motion. Naturally I am not inclined to do so because before he can even speak I suspect exactly what he wants. I get out of my car, making sure my jacket swings enough for him to see I am armed and it doesn't phase him. Or he didn't see it. He shucks over a little closer and asks for $5 so he can get some lunch at Wendy's across the street. Nigger is holding some groceries BTW. He said this is for muh keeds. It's fromula, and I am not making this up, he said "an sheit". Now I don't like to see anyone go hungry but this is a nigger here. I KNOW he is on food stamps and just can't get his fast food fix with that EBT card. I told him I didn't have any cash but yea I had about $20 in loose bills. Not for a pan handling nigger though.

Surprisingly, he gives no resistance other than the head cock, slow turn, and a 'tsk' sound before immediately walking to the car that just pulled up. I just got back in my car and drove away making sure the nigger saw I was leaving. I decide I will just go have lunch and come back. I don't want this nigger busting up my car. I come back about an hour later and who is there? The same nigger going car to car as they pull up asking for money and holding the same bag, probably filled with trash or dirty laundry. It kind of looked like a bag you would fill up with a small amount of trash just to use the plastic bag from the store. This is one of many reasons, other than the most obvious being its a nigger, I do not give to pan handlers.

Cat fur allergic
12-15-2017, 10:23 AM
I wouldn't show niggers you have a gun. Simply because some of them would want to try to snatch it.

Sheboon DeLuxe
12-15-2017, 10:35 AM
Cat Fur is right. It could even be considered brandishing in some states, and bring down the shit-hammer. The element of surprise is the tactical advantage of concealed carry. Once you display, the bad guys alter their plan accordingly.

zagnut
12-16-2017, 12:39 AM
carry an onion. tell the coon it's the start of a tasty meal.