PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark's niglet becomes pitbull chow

justin igger
12-13-2017, 06:04 PM
http://people.com/human-interest/boy-4-attack-dogs-parents-speak/

Bernie Goetz
12-13-2017, 06:23 PM
If you go to Petco and go to the dog toy area, they have imitation niglets for pit bulls to train on until they get their chance to chew the real thing .

k9woman
12-13-2017, 07:02 PM
WTF are these white women thinking?
I just went inside gas station to pay. Two niggers (darker than the ace of spades), two mud sharks, one mulatto mutant are inside the joint. I couldn't get outta there fast enough. 19 degrees fahrenheit, apparently not cold enough. Jesus H. Christ.

Tar Remover
12-13-2017, 07:13 PM
I just went inside gas station to pay. Two niggers (darker than the ace of spades), two mud sharks, one mulatto mutant are inside the joint. I couldn't get outta there fast enough. 19 degrees fahrenheit, apparently not cold enough. Jesus H. Christ.

No shit! And you would think they would stay out of places like- ALASKA.......... Stupid niggers.

k9woman
12-13-2017, 08:13 PM
No shit! And you would think they would stay out of places like- ALASKA.......... Stupid niggers.

And you know what, you couldn't be any closer to the North Pole, in an igloo and BOOM..you would see them.

Tar Remover
12-13-2017, 09:21 PM
And you know what, you couldn't be any closer to the North Pole, in an igloo and BOOM..you would see them.

Exactly! We have 2 niggers here. I went to the grandkids Christmas concert last night and not only got my ears sodomized, I saw 2 niggers I never saw before, which is every bit as distressing. I asked my wife where those tar babies came from and she hissed- "Bubby! Be nice!" But then she said- "I don't know." I hope they don't stay long.........:(

UpYoursNigger
12-13-2017, 09:33 PM
Niggers and pit bull stories are as common as niggers and fried chicken and muh dik

Boy
12-13-2017, 10:04 PM
I am hoping to raise money for them since they both are unemployed since Hurricane Harvey, so parking fee, eating meals hospital and other incidentals can become a financial burden to upkeep over the next few months not to mention long term medical. No amount is too small, the sodas alone in vending machine are $1.50

https://www.gofundme.com/daily-hospital-expenses-for-zion

So this means both the nigger and it's mudshark and sprog are on medicaid (aka) free government medical and EVERYTHING is paid for by our tax dollars, and I am sure they're getting cash assistance from social services too. But want people to pay for their food (soda and meals) parking and anything else they want due to their gibsmedats mentality.

Cracka Jack
12-13-2017, 11:17 PM

They are not thinking. They are incapable of thought, logic or reason. They are mindless sacks of meat racking up debt and doing what the big glowing screen tells them to do. They are the cannon fodder in the war against humans which the screen promotes.

Rape Ape
12-13-2017, 11:43 PM
If you go to Petco and go to the dog toy area, they have imitation niglets for pit bulls to train on until they get their chance to chew the real thing .

I think I've seen the same thing at Bass Pro Shops, in the fishing department. Gator lures. :lol