PDA

View Full Version : Nigger goes on cannibalism spree on jetblue

justin igger
12-13-2017, 10:37 AM
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/12/12/jetblue-biting-flight/

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — A man biting his fellow passengers on a JetBlue flight forced the plane to divert to Las Vegas, where the man was taken into police custody.

Passengers on the flight say that somewhere over Utah, the man suddenly began biting his seatmates – whom he apparently knew – and hitting others on a Sunday flight from Los Angeles International Airport to New York-JFK.

Gul Dukat
12-13-2017, 11:17 AM
Whenever there's a feral negro involved in violent crime, there's a magic negro reporting on it. Like clockwork.

CoonTownYT
12-13-2017, 11:25 AM
Whenever there's a feral negro involved in violent crime, there's a magic negro reporting on it. Like clockwork.

They do that with stories online, too. I first noticed when it seemed like any time a terrorist attack happened, the name at the top of the article was always some muzzie.

Gul Dukat
12-13-2017, 11:41 AM
They do that with stories online, too. I first noticed when it seemed like any time a terrorist attack happened, the name at the top of the article was always some muzzie.

They do that for damage control. "They're not all like that, see!"

Mushmouth
12-13-2017, 12:46 PM
I knew it.

:nigdar

Call Me Bwana
12-13-2017, 06:49 PM
That always happens when niggers riot, too. Without fail the city shitheads go grab all of the overranked nigger cops and push them out front to update the public. “We’z not beez lak dem udder niggas.”

Rape Ape
12-13-2017, 06:54 PM
Sounds like the nigger was probably cracked out on baff salts and flew into retarded chimp mode.
:fling

*shudder* Thinking about it even more. Imagine being a human stuck seated next to that raging shitbeast. :eek:

Cracka Jack
12-13-2017, 08:41 PM
Niggers belong on leaky boats headed east. Not on airplanes.