PDA

View Full Version : After losing the game, a Seahawks nigger tried starting a fight with fans

Sandy
12-11-2017, 02:22 PM
There's the truth, and then the nigger lies to justify an ape going ape.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Seattle Seahawks defensive lineman Quinton Jefferson briefly attempted to climb the railings to confront a fan during an ugly ending to Sunday's 30-24 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Jefferson was running off the field after being ejected when a drink was thrown at him from the stands. He turned back and began arguing with fans who were wearing clothes with Jaguars logos.

"Just because I'm playing football, I'm still a human being. I'm still a man. I'm out there playing a game, and at the end of the day, it's a game, and I'm a man. I'm not going to let somebody disrespect me like that."

Seahawks defensive lineman Jarran Reed wrote on Twitter that Jefferson was called the N-word during the sideline incident.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21733785/quinton-jefferson-seattle-seahawks-tries-confront-fan

What really happened? I wasn't there, but because niggers lie about anything, I think this is closer to the truth:

A Seahawks fan, and probably a nigger at that, got pissed and threw an empty cup. (Who still has a full drink at the end of a game?) The nigger gets angry and starts ooking "you all be muhfuggas" at any fans within screech range. After that, all the team's niggers come up with the usual story of being called niggers, "disrespect," and someone else started it.

Gul Dukat
12-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Was he the one who bix nooded about crab trees a few years ago?

Whitewheat
12-11-2017, 04:10 PM
What in the hell did these niggers think this game is? Hockey? If Quinton really wanted to get even with those rowdy fans he should of "taken a knee!!!"

Eddo1
12-12-2017, 08:12 AM
"Just because I'm playing football, I'm still a human being. I'm still a man.

SUB human to you nigger

soundwave
12-12-2017, 11:38 AM
Was he the one who bix nooded about crab trees a few years ago?

No that was Richard Sherman who chimped out Crabtree.