PDA

View Full Version : First thing on the morning news: a preview of an upcoming piece, a niglette as Tiny Tim

Sandy
12-10-2017, 11:48 AM
It was CBS: "A Christmas Carol as you've never seen it before." Fucking hell, everything is getting niggerized now.

How does the new dialogue go, "An Allah gibs us all dat from YT, muhfuggas!"

k9woman
12-10-2017, 08:42 PM
It was CBS: "A Christmas Carol as you've never seen it before." Fucking hell, everything is getting niggerized now.

How does the new dialogue go, "An Allah gibs us all dat from YT, muhfuggas!"

You are so right Mr. Sandman. What's up with all these bloody commercials showing multi racial families? Give us a break already. Another rant...I want to see cop dramas without a female in charge or female lead detective. Guess I have to watch the old "Inspector Morse" show.

Sandy
12-11-2017, 01:13 PM
The news was going to commercial, and I wasn't going to wait around. But here we go, the video is on the CBS site. Of course it was put online. It's bad enough showing all the niggers in the cast, and even worse when they get to the buck and mudshark parents.

And it goes without saying, Scrooge has to be white.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-christmas-carol-with-its-own-little-miracle/

Gul Dukat
12-13-2017, 08:03 PM
Gibs me dat whitey, each and every one.

justin igger
12-13-2017, 09:56 PM
They found a real crippled niglet to play tiny tyrone.

Gul Dukat
12-13-2017, 11:38 PM
Mean old whitey, discovered the true meaning of Gibsmas.
His white guilt grew three times that day.
He bought ever'one in the hood a case of 40ozers.
He bought tiny Tyrone a brand new Escalade with 22 inch spinning rims with a fish tank on the inside.

Old Scrooge white guy was visited by the ghosts of three spooks over three nights
He learned why he as a white devil had to pay re pay ray shuns
Turned out Old Scrooge gave his entire life savings over to BLM and some crack hoe.

Gibs us dat, yt, each and every one, ya'all.