PDA

View Full Version : Even the Mongolian grill isn't safe.

justin igger
12-09-2017, 09:03 PM
I took the wife out to dinner at the Mongolian grill.

The way it works is, you take a bowl up to a bar and fill it with the ingredients you want, then you mix up a sauce then hand it to the chef
who cooks it all up on a giant cast iron dome shaped grill.

There was a tall skinny negress in front of me...on her cell phone. The bitch was grabbing one item at a time...and spilling most of it all over the bar
because the dumb nigger was trying to hold a smart phone between it's shoulder and weave while filling its bowl.

To make matters worse, the god damn sow used the tongs to grab raw chicken and then used the same tongs then to grab the spinach and other vegetables.
She kept shoving the tongs back in her bowl and rubbing it all over that salmonella biohazard bomb in her bowl.

Disgusted, I waited for the black cunt to finish and told the chef what a mess shaniqua had made with her contamination.

They had to dump out half the bar, bring out new product, wipe everything down and provide new clean tongs.

There was no way I was going to eat after that monkey shit all over the bar.

We ended up at the Thai place next door.

Fucking niggers ruin everything.

Rape Ape
12-09-2017, 09:14 PM
Anything buffet style or self-serve will unfortunately attract niggers like flies to shit. It's a surprise the sow was even interested in any vegetables like spinach. It was probably just intentionally sprinkling Diversity (i.e. Disease) all over everything to get YT sick.

The last time I went to a Ghetto Corral, years ago, for the pot roast, I remember finding that there was nothing left but a few tiny scraps of meat, and all of the vegetables (potatoes and carrots and onions). Sure enough, there were four tables bunched together and surrounded by a large groidle of big fat smelly loud niggers, and they had stripped everything bare except for the "healthy" items. It was at that point that I decided I could make my own goddamn pot roast. Niggers ruin everything they go near.

"Diversity is Strength"?
Fuck that! Diversity is Disease.

Gul Dukat
12-09-2017, 09:37 PM
There's this Asian buffet I go to sometimes, like clockwork there's a group or groups of obese niggers waddling in. I park half a block away in an almost empty lot, and I walk to and from my truck.

This one time, a dumb nigger was parking his H2 pos on the grass and curb because he didn't want to walk any distance or didn't want to wait for a parking space.
(they make the same lousy frozen pizza all day, calm the f*ck down)

Once inside they all go for the greasy American food that all Asian smorgasbords must have on hand. This place has a top of the line sushi bar, where it's all you can have.

You can guess how they behave inside, like the Nutty Professor movie.

Build it, and they will come.

Rape Ape
12-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Once inside they all go for the greasy American food that all Asian smorgasbords must have on hand. This place has a top of the line sushi bar, where it's all you can have.

Usually, the American food is for when people bring their small picky kids. More proof that niggers are basically just toddlers with the body of a silverback gorilla.

Chimpwhipper
12-09-2017, 10:26 PM
I make sure I go to the Mongolian grill that's the hangout for 1/3 of the city's police force. Automatic nigger repellent

Tar Remover
12-10-2017, 02:49 AM
One time years ago, I was eating at a Country Kitchen in Westminster, CA. There was a young white lady and her white boyfriend eating a few tables down. We are happily feeding and minding our own business when about 20 smelly assed niggers nearly beat each other to death trying to get their fat, black nigger asses through the door. I looked over at the nice, well mannered white couple eating a few tables down and noticed a really disgusted look on the lady's face. She then got up, practically ran to the food bar and scraped up EVERY last chunk of watermelon in the bowl and hurried back to her table. It took me forever to finish eating, since I couldn't stop burying my face in my hands and laughing.:lmao

Sandy
12-10-2017, 12:06 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if that she-nig purposely wanted to get humans sick. Niggers ruin everything, and they will ruin something they don't want just so humans can't have it.

I posted on the old Chimpout about when top managers at my job had a catered lunch meeting, and we were told there were a bunch of leftovers. These guys loved their gourmet sandwiches. I'd had lunch, but a sandwich for an afternoon snack sounded good. I arrived just in time to see a vile nigger sow handling sandwich after sandwich, licking its fucking paws between each one. Want to get hepatitis from a nigger? Because that's how you get hepatitis. Or worse.

Cat fur allergic
12-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Niggers do this deliberately, same reason they walk in the middle of the street and slow down in front of you car. They love screwing around with humans. They know they annoying and piss off humans when they do this. They hate human food. They love their fried chicken etc... They go to human joints to just piss us off.

Gul Dukat
12-10-2017, 04:42 PM
Niggers do this deliberately, same reason they walk in the middle of the street and slow down in front of you car. They love screwing around with humans. They know they annoying and piss off humans when they do this. They hate human food. They love their fried chicken etc... They go to human joints to just piss us off.

They know they can't build and contribute to a first world society. So they do what they can to harass and inconvenience us.

Bernie Goetz
12-10-2017, 04:47 PM
I took the wife out to dinner at the Mongolian grill.

The way it works is, you take a bowl up to a bar and fill it with the ingredients you want, then you mix up a sauce then hand it to the chef
who cooks it all up on a giant cast iron dome shaped grill.

There was a tall skinny negress in front of me...on her cell phone. The bitch was grabbing one item at a time...and spilling most of it all over the bar
because the dumb nigger was trying to hold a smart phone between it's shoulder and weave while filling its bowl.

To make matters worse, the god damn sow used the tongs to grab raw chicken and then used the same tongs then to grab the spinach and other vegetables.
She kept shoving the tongs back in her bowl and rubbing it all over that salmonella biohazard bomb in her bowl.

Disgusted, I waited for the black cunt to finish and told the chef what a mess shaniqua had made with her contamination.

They had to dump out half the bar, bring out new product, wipe everything down and provide new clean tongs.

There was no way I was going to eat after that monkey shit all over the bar.

We ended up at the Thai place next door.

Fucking niggers ruin everything.

https://business.facebook.com/wrestlingvideoarchive/videos/1695667797386124/

Eating raw chicken has no effect on niggers.

Rape Ape
12-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Eating raw chicken has no effect on niggers.

"Kamala Eats a Live Chicken"...

Wait a minute.. Is that Kamala Harris, in full nigger war paint? :lmao

Bernie Goetz
12-10-2017, 05:01 PM
"Kamala Eats a Live Chicken"...

Wait a minute.. Is that Kamala Harris, in full nigger war paint? :lmao

Yes. :)

MineEvolved
01-01-2018, 10:44 PM
The only nigger-free venues you can be sure of are places that have very high menu prices, or places locked into a really homogenous area, think a pub in an irish neighborhood. Except for Asian. Asian venues will welcome niggers as long as the nigger has cash, just like IHOP's.

jenkemfactory
01-31-2018, 08:44 PM
Oh, buffets. I see all kinds of niggers there. One time a nigger was thrown out because it just sat there for hours eating and going to the toilet.

Another time, I was at a sub shop and this nigger came in with a cup and took soda. I went to tell the owner.

Stinking niggers.

jenkemfactory
02-01-2018, 03:36 PM
Riding your thread just a little here....

Just now, I was eating at a restaurant. I went to the bathroom and there was barf all over the floor. The barf led to a toilet stall with a huge gypshan kang exploding all over the toilet bowl.
As I tried to leave, two Mexicans stormed in there with mops. Too bad they didn't have hazmat suits on.

I could eat no more. Good bye. I held it down enough to pay and leave.