PDA

View Full Version : Cop cleared of murdering wigger. Butthurts a plenty.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-08-2017, 06:42 PM
A detective investigating the shooting said the motion was similar to drawing a weapon, but was most likely an attempt by Mr Shaver to pull up his drooping basketball shorts.

This crying pussy realized the error of his ways only to late. The mind of a wigger isn't always the sharpest. Could he have been reaching for a weapon? Maybe. Maybe if you dressed like an adult those shorts wouldn't have cost your life. Because god forbid you listen to a cop who tells you "I am going to shoot you if you do that again".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-officer-shot-man-crawling-194500758.html

Most of the comments are the usual anti police dribble. "That was clearly murder." "He set that guy up." " Could have done more" etc.

EDIT: Some people see this a little different than I do. As someone who has had bullets and mortars shot at me and thus far come out unscathed, I see these things in a different light and tend to side with the cop even in a case like this. I would take no chances being as it ws reported he was armed and they did not know it was a pellet gun or that he did not have it on him. This guy most likely was not dangerous and just a drunken idiot but clearly on the darwin awards list. This cop looks like he did not belong on the force but I have to say he did give pretty clear instructions and even warned the guy. He was lucky he wasn't a nigger or he may not have got a warning at all. Maybe a taser would have been more appropriate. But hindsight is always 20/20