PDA

View Full Version : Whip it! Whip it good!

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 04:22 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5159671/Video-shows-dad-beating-girl-belt-shaving-head.html

I knew this had to be a nigger, but US news suppressed it.

Rev. Dick
12-08-2017, 07:10 PM
I have mixed feelings about this.
It looks bad but how else do you get through to a nigger?

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Typical nigger fambly values.....lol

I wonder how many times hes muh-dikked her....lol. Dirty nigger animals

Cracka Jack
12-11-2017, 02:53 PM
THAT.WAS.AWESOME!!!!

:rofl

Bottle_of_Hate
12-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Looks a little light skinned to be a full blooded sow. Probably a coal burning byproduct. The shocking thing here is that she knows who dad is and he didn't rape her.

Unregistered
05-13-2018, 05:15 AM
When a nigglet comes along.....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5721399/Miami-cop-seen-beating-daughter-14-school-office.html

Yo must whip it!

Buck Simian
05-14-2018, 08:13 AM
I have no problem with this. Who are we to step in and tell a nigger his parenting skills are wrong. After all they come from that rich African culture that we are always told is far superior to our own and we stand to learn so much from.

Blue-Gum
05-14-2018, 10:22 AM
I have no problem with this. Who are we to step in and tell a nigger his parenting skills are wrong. After all they come from that rich African culture that we are always told is far superior to our own and we stand to learn so much from.

You're right....I definitely think we should be completely "hands-off" nigger family values, it hopefully ensure more niggers would earn bat wings....and THAT'S a Good thing !

Funny you mentioned the "rich" nigger history, it reminded me one time at work this stinking nigger was going on about how niggers taught the Egyptians math and sheet, this nigger also said it was niggers who taught the Swiss how to make watches...I could of fell on the floor laughing....fuking delusional nigger..

Blue-Gum
05-17-2018, 07:08 PM
Niggers ARE a lot of things...its in the nigger DNA..they can't help it...like stealing, a nigger just can't help...they're born thrives and murderers...and to IF a niggers lips are moving...they're lying....niggers are born liars..

Never ever trust a nigger..they're violent filthy animals..