PDA

View Full Version : Avoiding eye contact is racist..

Mushmouth
04-22-2017, 06:47 AM
If you avoid eye contact with people than you could be guilty of a 'racial microaggression' according to Oxford University's Equality and Diversity Unit

The Trinity term newsletter also mentions 'not speaking directly to people' and 'jokes drawing attention to someone's difference' as possible forms of everyday racism.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4433422/Oxford-University-says-avoiding-eye-contact-racist.html

Buckshank
04-22-2017, 10:46 AM
Or maybe Oxford could run studies on how to avoid being oversensitive twats. Humans don't like making eye contact with unpleasant things, and the average nigger is quite unpleasant to see or smell.

MineEvolved
04-22-2017, 12:27 PM
Or maybe Oxford could run studies on how to avoid being oversensitive twats. Humans don't like making eye contact with unpleasant things, and the average nigger is quite unpleasant to see or smell.

Not to mention what happens when you stare down a silverback....

SC Anemia
04-22-2017, 01:06 PM
Not to mention what happens when you stare down a silverback....

This ^^^^
When I was a teen, I'd avoid eye contact with the groids because they DO take that as an act of aggression.
Later I learned that the best way to comport yourself is to stand/walk with purpose. Stand tall, shoulders squared, head-up and confident. Posture is everything. (Learned that at the Academy)

All of that does several things:
1.) Aside from indicating confidence, it shows that you have a "command" of your space.
2.) It makes someone else look like a weaker, easier target.
3.) It really confuses the apes. :lol