PDA

View Full Version : Barbie Doll sales down after making a nigger version

OutragedYT
04-22-2017, 03:57 AM
:lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4434286/Barbie-sales-fall-15-curvy-version-introduced.html

The toy giant brought in a more diverse range to counter criticism that the doll set an unrealistic body image for girls.
After 57 years as an impossibly thin blonde with an out-of-proportion chest, Barbie was given a fuller figure so it is ‘more reflective of the world girls see around them’.

The latest gloomy figures represent the second consecutive quarter of falling revenues – and the biggest slide since 2009.

Mattel was also forced to slash prices to sell stock that was unsold over the Christmas period.

MineEvolved
04-22-2017, 08:16 AM
I guess no one wants to adopt a plastic nigger, either...

Xetode
04-24-2017, 02:20 PM
I saw one of those fatass barbies in my store last year and was left thinking to myself.... "What the fuck is this communistic bullshit?"

West Texas Red Dirt
04-24-2017, 02:51 PM
Another fine example of political correctness backfiring on the dumbasses that thought up this stupid idea.

justin igger
04-24-2017, 03:48 PM
When my girls were little, my mother in law who is a bargain hunter went to Target and bought a pile of nigger barbies that were marked down to a quarter. There were multiple markdown price stickers
on top of stickers. She knew I disapproved. I kept my mouth shut to keep the peace but I saw her snickering under her breath. As she left, my daughters without me asking went and dumped them in the garbage. My mother in law isn't a nigger lover but the mean side of her would waste money an an attempt to piss me off.

Cracka Jack
04-24-2017, 10:31 PM
When my girls were little, my mother in law who is a bargain hunter went to Target and bought a pile of nigger barbies that were marked down to a quarter. There were multiple markdown price stickers
on top of stickers. She knew I disapproved. I kept my mouth shut to keep the peace but I saw her snickering under her breath. As she left, my daughters without me asking went and dumped them in the garbage. My mother in law isn't a nigger lover but the mean side of her would waste money on an attempt to piss me off.

Buy her a burial plot and send the paper work for it to her by singing messenger. :lol

Cat fur allergic
04-24-2017, 10:34 PM
on top of stickers. She knew I disapproved. I kept my mouth shut to keep the peace but I saw her snickering under her breath. As she left, my daughters without me asking went and dumped them in the garbage. My mother in law isn't a nigger lover but the mean side of her would waste money an an attempt to piss me off.

buy her a plot in a nigger part of town LOL>

Lady Bastille
04-25-2017, 12:19 AM
The price you pay for diversity.