PDA

View Full Version : 1967 Newark Nigger Riots - Trip Back in Time

Boy
12-07-2017, 02:13 PM
This is what we get for giving a sub-human species their snivel rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n0e3_vD-xE

Rape Ape
12-07-2017, 06:20 PM
The only difference between the Newark riots and nigger riots anywhere in Shithole, Africa, is the modern buildings, built by stupid naive white people for niggers to live in. Otherwise, no difference at all. Niggers are niggers, the world around, through all time and space.

Bernie Goetz
12-07-2017, 06:27 PM
I remember that time. I was fighting a liberal social studies teacher about this in high school.

Cat fur allergic
12-07-2017, 07:47 PM
The ruling class don't deal with niggers then or now. So they think at that time, oh look if they were given more rights. They won't do these things anymore etc....

Cracka Jack
12-07-2017, 09:01 PM
My father was driving through Wilmington DE (Murdertown USA) the day marching lucifer coon was made good. He got a bullet through the windshield. He blew every light and GTFO of there.

Those guardsman should have used the bayonets until they wore them out. If only they knew then what we know now.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-09-2017, 05:34 AM
The only difference in that video is narration style and it is not in color. If you were to strip out audio and color from a video in 2017 and that one you would swear they were the same era. Niggers shucking and jiving. Boring and weaving their hands and head. And they say it isn't in their DNA...