PDA

View Full Version : Niggers Can't Whistle. Why the Bullshit?

Kunta Kantwork
12-05-2017, 01:59 PM
Hey there. I used to visit CO all the time, and then Shitskin Plantation.

Recently I've been repeatedly subjected to a particular television commercial that irritates me so much I had to vent.

The commercial depicts a group of bootlipped niggers sitting in classroom desks and they begin to whistle the theme song from Bridge Over the River Kwai. There is so much wrong with the commercial that it makes me want to vomit.

First and foremost-- niggers cannot whistle. They might be equipped to let out a wolf whistle or whistle for a cab, but they cannot whistle in the manner necessary to carry a tune. Their bulbous lips simply will not allow it-- and it's not part of their "culcha".

Second, the ad is an obvious reference to a scene from The Breakfast Club, where a group of white teens sitting in detention whistle the Theme from Bridge Over the River Kwai.

Third, there is no way that a groidle of niggers would even know this song, or the reference to the Breakfast Club, or the indirect reference to being POWs doing forced labor.

The message is clear that we are supposed to think that nigger teens, when gathered in a group and left alone in a classroom, "are just like us." Total bullshit--they are nothing like us.

I cannot even recall what the commercial is supposedly trying to sell, because I instantly reject what it is actually trying to sell.

Boy
12-05-2017, 03:48 PM
This is the way spooks whistle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSgYtmCnyYw

CoonTownYT
12-05-2017, 03:51 PM
I remember you. You should sign up!

k9woman
12-05-2017, 04:57 PM
This is the way spooks whistle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSgYtmCnyYw

Monkey jungle sounds.

Rape Ape
12-05-2017, 05:05 PM
There's no fooling me. If a nigger tries to whistle with its big fat bootlips, it's gonna sound like a wet, cheek-flapping fart.

Cracka Jack
12-06-2017, 12:00 AM
I think you're being a little hard on the niggers. They've only been out of the jungle for 300-400 years. So far they've mastered :lol about a dozen words, (poorly pronounced): shit, fuck, bitch, ho (whore), rayciss (racist), muthafukka (mother fucker), dindu (I didn't do anything wrong), honky (superior human, usually white), chiggun (chicken, fried), EBT (misguided program which feeds the niggers at your expense), crack (crack), and waddymellon (watermelon).

If they tried to whistle, they'd only make their a noise like a fart cushion, and they'd spray chicken grease all over the place. This would get them frustrated and they'd just go rob and/or assault the nearest human.

But seriously, cancel your TeeVee. Your blood pressure will thank you. When they ask you why you're cancelling the service, be honest. Tell them you don't want to pay to watch mythical magic niggers anymore.