PDA

View Full Version : Nigdar: 11-yo drives truck into a house, "I did it to kill people"

Sandy
12-03-2017, 08:18 PM
No names or pictures, but this stinks of shitskin. The victim family is human.

Murderous intent at a young age, excuses from the fambly of mental disability, grandmother living with them, no apology. All those together? It's niggers.

The driver, an 11-year-old girl whose family said has autism, reportedly said she did it on purpose.

“(The officer) couldn’t believe what she said. He was like ‘excuse me?’ And she said, ‘I wanted to kill people.’ And he said ‘I’m sorry, what did you say?’ And she said, ‘I wanted to kill people,” Pate said.

Seconds before, Kristina Bryan was driving north on New Cut Road when the truck slammed into her vehicle. Bryan’s car hit so hard it spun several times, creating cuts in the pavement. Her vehicle was totaled.

The girl's grandmother said she thinks the girl was influenced by an animated TV show where a character steals the keys to a car. They had been hiding the keys for some time because the girl had tried to grab the keys off the counter before.

“All we want is an apology from the family, pretty much," he said. "We haven’t heard from them and haven’t heard from anybody."

http://www.wdrb.com/story/36927841/i-did-it-to-kill-people-11-year-old-louisville-girl-crashes-truck-into-home