PDA

View Full Version : My wife thinks I'm wrong and terrible about what I say about Brook nigger lover Shields .

Bernie Goetz
12-03-2017, 03:41 PM
Brook Shields defended childe molester Michael Jackson. I say to her I wish brooks kids or grandkids would get muh dik so she could feel the pain . Anything happening to her wouldn't hurt as much . Be honest am I being to vindictive .

justin igger
12-03-2017, 04:53 PM
She dated that nigger Michael Jackson...so no fucks given

Cracka Jack
12-03-2017, 05:53 PM
No Bernie, you're not being too vindictive. You are standing by your principles. You set a fine example for others to follow.

Cracka Jack
12-03-2017, 05:54 PM
SC, the entire universe despises niggers, except for a few nutcases such as brooke. If there is such a think as karma, you're on the right side of it.

Bernie Goetz
12-03-2017, 06:09 PM
No Bernie, you're not being too vindictive. You are standing by your principles. You set a fine example for others to follow.

Thank you She deserves to suffer pain and suffering . I remember years ago a older guy that was a top Colombo captian mob guy . He was an older guy I had very close contact with . One of the other crime families shot and killed his son to make him suffer the rest of his life . It hurt his wife / mother of the guy more than him being killed . This is what I want for Brook to suffer for being a nigger lover apoligosit . I gave 0 sympathy for any nigger sympathist , lover or anything nigger lover . They deserve the worst fate possible .

Cracka Jack
12-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Thank you She deserves to suffer pain and suffering . I remember years ago a older guy that was a top Colombo captian mob guy . He was an older guy I had very close contact with . One of the other crime families shot and killed his son to make him suffer the rest of his life . It hurt his wife / mother of the guy more than him being killed . This is what I want for Brook to suffer for being a nigger lover apoligosit . I gave 0 sympathy for any nigger sympathist , lover or anything nigger lover . They deserve the worst fate possible .

Amen.

Tar Remover
12-04-2017, 04:04 AM
Brook Shields defended childe molester Michael Jackson. I say to her I wish brooks kids or grandkids would get muh dik so she could feel the pain . Anything happening to her wouldn't hurt as much . Be honest am I being to vindictive .

No. Fuck niggers and coal burners.

Tar Remover
12-04-2017, 04:05 AM
No fucks given here. I have wanted to discuss karma with you guys lately. My wife and I have a small tile company with a good reputation. I normally get 2 or 3 calls a week from a sight we advertise on. We have a perfect 5 star rating,speak only English and customers normally like me. The phone hasn't been ringing at all lately. The last time this happened I was deep into nigger hating on another site. My temper got the best of me,not drunk posting,just temper. I got booted and stopped reading much nigger hating sites. I thought maybe it would help my karma. It happened,got plenty of work. As much as I hate niggers and won't apologize for it I can't help but wonder am I fucking up my karma here.Niggers,nigger lovers,etc. are the only negative feelings I normally have except for the pain in the ass Ms. Cell can cause me.Twenty years it's bound to happen,so I can't complain but my hope for Brooke Shields as well as other nigger kids to fucking suffer is huge. Do you guys think my karma is taking a hit for my honest feelings. I am the type of guy that if and I say if as to not be threatening,but if there were an add in the newspaper looking for someone to throw nigger babies out the window I would be there. Understand that this is purely a fictional job that I am using to let you guys understand how I feel,not how I would act,unless it was legal of course. Any how that has been on my mind lately and fuck Brooke,Ocra,and the whole lot of them.

Absolutely not. How can honesty and truth be a bad thing? Fuck niggers.

Moolie Mook
12-04-2017, 01:55 PM
The year was 1978; Brooke Shields had just made a name for herself in the film "Pretty Baby." Before her career really took off after that, she and her mother lived in the same building as a classmate of mine. He was over at my place one weekend, and we were goofing around talking about crank calls we should make. We looked in the phone book (NYC white pages were about 4 inches thick at that time), and there it was: Brooke Shields' phone number!

It was close to 11 pm when I made the call; her mother answered and I asked to speak to Brooke, her mother snapped, "It's late and she's in bed!" My response:

"With who?" :rimshot

To this day, my buddy still mentions it... :lol

Tar Remover
12-06-2017, 11:52 PM
the year was 1978; brooke shields had just made a name for herself in the film "pretty baby." before her career really took off after that, she and her mother lived in the same building as a classmate of mine. He was over at my place one weekend, and we were goofing around talking about crank calls we should make. We looked in the phone book (nyc white pages were about 4 inches thick at that time), and there it was: Brooke shields' phone number!

It was close to 11 pm when i made the call; her mother answered and i asked to speak to brooke, her mother snapped, "it's late and she's in bed!" my response:

"with who?" :rimshot

to this day, my buddy still mentions it... :lol

a nigger!:lmao

Buck Simian
12-07-2017, 12:01 AM
The year was 1978; Brooke Shields had just made a name for herself in the film "Pretty Baby." Before her career really took off after that, she and her mother lived in the same building as a classmate of mine. He was over at my place one weekend, and we were goofing around talking about crank calls we should make. We looked in the phone book (NYC white pages were about 4 inches thick at that time), and there it was: Brooke Shields' phone number!

It was close to 11 pm when I made the call; her mother answered and I asked to speak to Brooke, her mother snapped, "It's late and she's in bed!" My response:

"With who?" :rimshot

To this day, my buddy still mentions it... :lol

With who? Probably Roman Polanski. He was still slithering around in the states at that time wasn't he?

Tar Remover
12-07-2017, 11:51 PM
With who? Probably Roman Polanski. He was still slithering around in the states at that time wasn't he?:lol Ok, Roman Polanski AND a nigger!