PDA

View Full Version : Ghana rape nigger at my former job

justin igger
12-03-2017, 10:32 AM
I used to work MIS tech support for a Restaurant chain home office and about 115 store locations.

We were responsible for registers, back office computers, security cameras, pretty much everything that had a circuit board outside of kitchen equipment.

One day there was noise around the home office that one of our assistant managers in Houston was raped in the restaurant.

We had tons of, embezzling and inside job robberies, where the days take was "robbed" because the back door was left ajar by someone's cousin but never a rape.

Our security guy "Pete" was a dunce with Ron Popeil spray hair, fake tan and penciled in mustache. He brought the security tapes to our office and put them in the machine.

Right there on the screen I see a giant hulking nigger buck behind the counter violently grabbing one of the Mexican girls working as a cashier.

She rips herself away from him a couple of times but he grabbed her by the arms and drug her off camera towards the kitchen.

This is about 3AM when the store is dead but they are prepping for breakfast. None of the other employees (illegals) did shit to stop this.

The woman was sexually assaulted but not killed. Turns out the culprit was the store manager. A 7 foot tall 400Lb ghana nigger ape black as night right off the boat.

How he became a restaurant manager is anyone's guess. Muh dik instinct overtook him and he assaulted his employee right on camera and wasn't smart enough to destroy the

tapes. Our clueless dumbshit security guy couldn't believe "hank" (ghana nigger) would do this because he was such a good guy, he kept playing the tape over and over trying to find

an out or excuse for the nigger..."maybe he's trying to save her from the rapist"

Finally, one of my co-workers a short fat Mexican guy named Carlos Told Pete. "Looks like you got a raping jungle monkey on your hands Pete. We all saw what he did, don't try to pull any bullshit

I know that girl that got raped and if you don't go after him I will call channel 5 right now"

Dumbfuck security Pete finally relented and got on the phone with the Houston cops.

The dumb nigger was back at his post the next day like nothing had happened. It took 5 cops to drag his giant monkey ass out of there.

It was at that point where I really started to hate niggers like I do today.

Bernie Goetz
12-03-2017, 11:02 AM
My thanks to the 7 foot 400 lb of shit for your baptism .

Sandy
12-03-2017, 08:04 PM
How I long for the days when nobody would have bothered to call the cops, and the store would have a new set of windchimes out back.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-04-2017, 08:14 AM
Niggers and rape are a very heated talking point for me. I knew someone who was raped while I was in charge and the nigger who was supposed to be on watch, was sleeping. He left his post to go take a nap. So two niggers were responsible for this rape of a woman who had passed out drunk. He would not have been caught if someone else had not come forward and said they saw him coming out of that room. When I had to look that woman in the eye and tell her I was sorry for what happened it was probably the hardest conversation I have ever had. I was in charge and it was a nigger under my supervision that let this happen. But that is what you do when you are a leader. I did not get in trouble per se, but to this day I feel guilt when I think about it.

The nigger who did the rape, he got off with a few years... I was not part of the investigation aside of my statement of what happened and very much wanted to contribute to his sentencing but was not allowed to even be there. I was told he actually tried to say she invited him into the room for sex... The other one? Basically nothing. Separated from the military and not even mentioned in his discharge that his dereliction resulted in a rape and potential ruling of her life.

Cat fur allergic
12-07-2017, 07:40 PM
If I ran a company if anyone is dumb enough to hire niggers. I would secretly find a excuse to fire the one who hired the nigger. You'll need to get rid of those morons first.