PDA

View Full Version : Stinky nigger at work covering his stench with skunk perfume

Buck Simian
12-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Typical nigger. Standing in the way, doing something obnoxious and annoying. I walk in the door of the building and turn the corner to head to the restroom. Right in the doorway stands this old filthy nigger. Blocking the entrance which is normal for a nigger. Normally i would have just said move nigger, but it is what he was doing that made me pass. He had hung his coat up on the door and was standing in front of it spraying some smelly nigger cologne on himself, then spraying it on his coat. The nigger must have had a hot date after work with Quaneshia. Now I could have waited for him to get done or tried to squeeze by but in no way did I want to be covered with that stench. It probably was Colt 45 in a perfume bottle. I instantly turn the other way without hesitation and head into the break room. I come back out around 5 minutes later and head in the restroom and the smell in the doorway was still lingering, a smell of a skunk. That nigger smell they put off, like coconut and used motor oil mixed together.

And that leads me to another question. Why do niggers smell like coconut? Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Sheboon DeLuxe
12-03-2017, 12:04 PM
I think it's to make their ashy skin and frizzy hair all smooth an' glossy an' sheeit.

Moolie Mook
12-03-2017, 12:52 PM
The negro stench is horrific and nearly ubiquitous.

The coconut oil is used in copious quantities to lube up their negro hide and fur.

I think it's to make their ashy skin and frizzy hair all smooth an' glossy an' sheeit. Tongan women in Salt Lake use it too. Reeks to high heaven.

You don't want to be bashing Tongans...

:fry

Sheboon DeLuxe
12-03-2017, 05:23 PM
Fixed it, MM. Sorry about that.

Moolie Mook
12-04-2017, 01:59 AM
Fixed it, MM. Sorry about that.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-04-2017, 02:16 AM
A while back we used to have this nigger that used so much cologne you could smell him coming from around a corner. Not the normal nigger stench. This was unique in that you knew it was him. All throughout the day he would spray this shit on himself like he was a playa an sheit...

justin igger
12-04-2017, 04:57 AM
I notice old giant assed sheboons in the grocery store spray their stank holes with "FDS" "Funky Depends Stank"

It's like hanging a glade air freshener on a 10 day old whale carcass in the summertime.

zagnut
12-04-2017, 12:24 PM
Back in the early '70s I hired on with Western Electric as an installer. This was also the time they were hiring "hardcore;" their term not mine. It was basically to hire any nigger that would show up to satisfy the government EEO requirements. This stinking nigger showed up and the boss instantly told him to leave , get a bath, and don't come back until he washed the stink off. The nigger goes to the drug store and buys a bottle of HI Karate lime. Comes back in the office, climbs up on the cable rack and falls a sleep in front of the return air duct. The frame dames start bitching and one started puking. The boss finds his ass and fires him on the spot.

Chimpwhipper
12-05-2017, 06:05 AM
They used to wallow in either coconut oil (probably to remind them of Mother Africa) or Polo cologne. Either stinks to high Heaven