PDA

View Full Version : Feeding Time At The KFC Zoo

Boy
12-02-2017, 02:29 PM
Dey sure do lubs der chigguns :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?=49&v=h1sguaVfo6Q

Bottle_of_Hate
12-02-2017, 02:57 PM
It doesn't matter where they are or how many generations removed from the jungle. A nigger is a nigger, is a dam nigger.

Cracka Jack
12-02-2017, 04:55 PM
I tried to find a video of monkeys, chimps or apes fighting to post as a comparison, but they were all far more civilized than those niggers.

Cracka Jack
12-02-2017, 09:14 PM
This might prove that most of us are wrong about niggers not having the concept of delayed gratification. That was an awfully long line of Niggers waiting on chicken. Of course they didn't wait,but they did know they would get chicken. They need to be trained like dogs. There was a story on another site were a member ran in to an old Asian friend. Went to their shop and saw cases of dog food. The guy's old mother had once been asked to make sammiches for a nasty sheboon event. She figured if she gave them dogfood they would hate it and never come back. They loved it, word spread and niggers waited patiently in line for the dogfood meatball sammiches.She said you train them like dogs. I think he said the sold a couple hundred a week or something. I think it's my favorite story ever. The Asian folks are my kinda folks at heart.

:rofl Hope they used the cheap shit! Actually, I'm fairly certain they did! :lol

Kickacoonalong
12-02-2017, 11:23 PM
They loved it, word spread and niggers waited patiently in line for the dogfood meatball sammiches.

Nice. They do delight in eating each other after all, so alpo or whatever is probably a delicacy.

zagnut
12-03-2017, 12:01 AM
That is a novel idea. Put a hook in a dog food meat ball and dangle it over a bunch of nigs to see if you can catch a large mouth bastard?