PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Red Kettle bell-ringer pockets Salvation Army donations

Lynch Tree
12-02-2017, 03:20 AM
http://kxan.com/2017/11/30/abilene-red-kettle-bell-ringer-accused-of-pocketing-salvation-army-donations/

Bottle_of_Hate
12-02-2017, 03:29 AM
She wants to assure donors that the Salvation Army is “hyper-aware” when it comes to theft allegations, and this is the first case they’ve even had to deal with in the past 4 years.

Because regular size fonts do not accurately say it. I call BULLSHIT!

You see this EVERY year. From black santa, to niggers snatching and grabbing the donation bin.

UpYoursNigger
12-02-2017, 03:34 AM
Holy buck or sow candidate if the article didn't say sheboon

Buck Simian
12-02-2017, 10:12 AM
Putting a nigger in charge of money is like putting a vampire in a blood bank.

Gul Dukat
12-02-2017, 11:15 AM
Whenever I see those kettles, loaded with cash, I've always wondered, if some higher up employee is going to just pocket it.

zagnut
12-03-2017, 12:15 AM
Didn't take them long to close the comment section. I never donate when a nigger is taking funds on behalf of an organization. Even for homeless vets, which pains me terribly, if a nigger is handling the funds I donated online!

Tar Remover
12-03-2017, 12:39 AM
Wow..... who would have thought? A nigger stealing shit? Shocker there........

Call Me Bwana
12-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Whenever I see those kettles, loaded with cash, I've always wondered, if some higher up employee is going to just pocket it.

Since you mentioned that you wonder, here’s a true story........Years ago there was a woman running the Salvation Army or Goodwill Store in Sacramento. She was a whitey, but whatever. Anyway, she hires her own sons to work at the store. People would bring donations to the store and drop them off. Then each evening her sons loaded the good stuff up in their pickups and every weekend all of them had a garage sale for the stuff they all stole from the store. She and her thieving sons had a hellava racket going on for a long time. Decent, sellable stuff given to the store, and they sneak it out the back door and sell it for themselves. Someone got wind of what they were doing and reported them. I’m sure they didn’t get a hundredth of what punishment they deserved.

:bat

Cracka Jack
12-04-2017, 08:41 PM
There was a nigger sow with a bell and kettle in front of the Acme today. Ringing the bell like it was cracked out of it's nog.

I'm done with Acme.......