PDA

View Full Version : Did Jared Kushner Tell Flynn to Contact Russia?

CoonTownYT
12-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Why the fuck, I repeat, WHY THE FUCK does Trump keep this little weasel around? I said from the very beginning that this little shit is bad news. His wife Ivanka is no better so please spare me the "omg she's so hawt" bullshit. She's a cunt who cares about nothing but furthering her own business interests.

If this is true, expect a whole new shitticane to hit The White House. Donald is his own worst enemy when it comes to trusting people; in this case, his own family.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/362834-kushner-is-senior-trump-transition-official-who-ordered-flynn-to

President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser*Jared Kushner*is the “very senior member” of the president's transition team*who*told*Michael Flynn*to contact Russian officials about a United Nations resolution before Trump took office, multiple news outlets reported Friday.

Bloomberg News*first reported that Kushner was the senior member mentioned in court documents filed by special counsel Robert Mueller in the case against Flynn. NBC News and CNN also reported that Kushner was the transition official mentioned in court documents.

MineEvolved
12-26-2017, 01:53 AM
Frankly, I never saw WHY this was such a hot shit issue to begin with. It's COMPLETELY appropriate for a transition team to reach out to foreign governments as the first step to establishing diplomatic relations with the incoming administration. We've been doing this shit since the days of Lincoln.