PDA

View Full Version : Niglets just can't handle their cocaine

Buck Simian
12-01-2017, 01:02 PM
An Ohio man has been sentenced to prison for the cocaine overdose death of his girlfriend’s 9-year-old son -

Prosecutors say Marcus Lee, the son of Gamble’s girlfriend, died Dec. 26 after ingesting a large amount of cocaine belonging to Gamble, a convicted drug trafficker.

http://wdtn.com/2017/12/01/ohio-man-gets-prison-in-cocaine-overdose-death-of-9-year-old/

Call Me Bwana
12-01-2017, 08:00 PM
This is not funny guys,this is a child! This poor baby probably suffered horribly,and you guys are gonna post it!!!!! I can't believe. Just messing with y'all. I don't care how they die and at what age. I do care how,the most horrible being the best. On the down side the cocaine probably dulled some of the pain. Overdosing on hot chicken grease would have been better.Either way let the buck run a nigger daycare.

Because keep in mind, no matter what age the nigger beast comes in, it will grow up and breed without restrictions. It will also prey upon whitey in all forms possible, and even some impossible forms. Niggers are like ticks. Zero value on earth.

UpYoursNigger
12-02-2017, 04:20 AM
It decided to OD instead of facing the inevitable Ghetto Lobster death!!