PDA

View Full Version : JAVARIUS, JUWAN, ALFRED, KVON And DIANTE Murder 88 Year Old Woman

Master Sergeant
11-30-2017, 05:13 PM
http://wbtw.com/2017/10/31/charges-upgraded-after-autopsy-shows-florence-woman-died-from-gunshot/

Timmonsville Police say three adults and a juvenile face murder charges for the shooting that killed an 88-year-old woman.

The incident occurred while the woman was stopped at a stop sign on Kershaw and Byrd Street in Timmonsville around 6 p.m. Aug. 28. Brown says two FEREL NIGGER BUCKS got out of a white car and went up to the woman’s vehicle and shot into her car when she would not open the window. Brown says two other SHITSKINS stayed inside the car during the incident.

Officers arrived within minutes to find the 88-year-old woman had been shot. The woman drove, wounded by at least one gun shot, to a neighbor’s house.

“It all happened in a flash,” said neighbor Woody Timmons. “She just made it here to my driveway and pulled in and started honking the horn.”

“A lady was sitting in the driveway with the engine running and was shot. She had a hole in her shoulder, a bullet hole, and the car windows obviously someone had shot the car so I just grabbed the phone and called 911,” said Timmons.

The woman, later identified as Katherine Wilson, was in the hospital for nearly a week before she died.

Javarius Smith, Juwan Smith, and Alfred Lamar were first charged with attempted murder, kidnapping and possession of a firearm during a violent crime. Now those three suspects, and a 16-year-old, each face a murder charge.

Kevin Kvon Commander was arrested for accessory before the fact and criminal conspiracy. He will also be charged with unlawful possession of a handgun.

Diante Rogers was charged by Marion police with larceny, possession of a weapon by unlawful person, possession of a weapon during a violent crime, robbery, kidnapping, and conspiracy.

Buck Simian
12-01-2017, 08:07 PM
But what about their feetsball careers? The NFL and NBA could use these fine outstanding gentlemen!

Whitewheat
12-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Beasts with absolutely no souls. The asphalt jungle grows each day.

Master Sergeant
12-02-2017, 11:22 AM
I'll bet the 88 year old put up one hell of a fight.