PDA

View Full Version : Tomari Rockfishes on class trip to Belize Mammy says they let him die.

justin igger
04-21-2017, 04:02 PM
http://www.ajc.com/news/local/video-shows-cobb-student-drowning-death-through-his-eyes-mom-sues/Ap4wuZxNN3qSIubqrTUL9H/

With 31 other North Cobb High School students — some within arm’s reach — nine chaperones and him pleading “Help! Help!” the 14-year-old still died on that school trip to Belize.

Fighting to stay alive, Tomari was close enough to splash a girl in a red checkered swimsuit. She laughs it off. He goes back under water.

Buckshank
04-21-2017, 04:05 PM
The YT classmates probably wondered why there was a huge turd in the water.

zagnut
04-21-2017, 10:33 PM
A human would know that outside of the borders of the USA no one gives a shit if you drown, burn or explode. I can remember being in Acapulco watching a fat woman being drug behind a boat harnessed to a parachute. DO you think the equipment has any certifications of safety? The tow rope broke and she floated across the bay and smacked into the side of the Princess Hotel. Fortunately she only suffered scrapes and bruises but the assholes dragging her could pass for a mad magazine cover; "What, me worry!"

justin igger
04-22-2017, 01:03 AM
A human would know that outside of the borders of the USA no one gives a shit if you drown, burn or explode. I can remember being in Acapulco watching a fat woman being drug behind a boat harnessed to a parachute. DO you think the equipment has any certifications of safety? The tow rope broke and she floated across the bay and smacked into the side of the Princess Hotel. Fortunately she only suffered scrapes and bruises but the assholes dragging her could pass for a mad magazine cover; "What, me worry!"

I was there and these fucks kept wanting me to para-sail or go smoke dope on the reefs and I was like fuck you...do you think I'm stupid?

OutragedYT
04-22-2017, 03:45 AM
Belize is very dangerous right now, the State Dept had a warning for drug cartel violence. Good place to send a school trip of niggers.

SC Anemia
04-22-2017, 03:34 PM
This nigger took of his shoes, walked into ankle-deep water and floated downstream for an hour before it :rockfish

The dumbfuck went into the river with no life jacket of its own accord. Walked right into it. :columbo