PDA

View Full Version : Racist Philly councilcoon Cindy Bass wants Asian shop owners to remove their bullet proof glass

Mushmouth
11-29-2017, 01:35 PM
http://www.fox29.com/news/controversial-bill-would-force-business-owners-to-take-down-bulletproof-glass

Boy
11-29-2017, 02:01 PM
Remove the "nigger safety glass" and we all know what will happen. There is a damn good reason business owners, "nigger proof" their businesses.

Safety Glass be racist n' sheeeeiiit

Cracka Jack
11-29-2017, 11:41 PM
And when the glass comes down, and all of the Asian and Indian shopkeepers leave, the niggers will be whining that "closin' down duh likka stuhr's be rayciss!"

:bert

Bottle_of_Hate
11-30-2017, 04:10 AM
I was in Jacksonville for a short work visit. I had been there many times before but rarely stopped on 103rd ave. Those of you who live in the area or have been know why... I had no choice as I needed gas and was stuck in traffic earlier. Naturally being a nigger infested area the card readers were disabled and it was cash only. So I go inside and what do I see? A huge bulletproof glass cage completely surrounding the counter and all the hard liquor. Only a little slot that you handed cash through. As I walk out I notice across the street, A family dollar, a pawn shop, and an IHOP. You can bet your ass I got in car and got the fuck out of there. I was on work time so I wasn't able to carry a firearm.

Thin White Duke
12-01-2017, 04:50 AM
If I had to work near large concentrations of niggers I would absolutely want bulletproof glass between us. The simple fact that buildings and businesses need nigger proofing goes to show what a nuisance the bastards are.

Call Me Bwana
12-06-2017, 09:17 PM
I was in Jacksonville for a short work visit. I had been there many times before but rarely stopped on 103rd ave. Those of you who live in the area or have been know why... I had no choice as I needed gas and was stuck in traffic earlier. Naturally being a nigger infested area the card readers were disabled and it was cash only. So I go inside and what do I see? A huge bulletproof glass cage completely surrounding the counter and all the hard liquor. Only a little slot that you handed cash through. As I walk out I notice across the street, A family dollar, a pawn shop, and an IHOP. You can bet your ass I got in car and got the fuck out of there. I was on work time so I wasn't able to carry a firearm.

It seems to me that a guy would carry some protection regardless of what his employer says if they send him to niggervilles. Better to lose a job than be overtaken by an ape.