PDA

View Full Version : Check out this new gay nigger aids commercial

justin igger
11-28-2017, 05:41 AM
I was watching some show on the Science channel and this shit comes on.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wrAH/triumeq-moving-forward

I can see that they are really reaching for their target audience.

Boy
11-28-2017, 10:30 AM
The planet desperately needs a new and improved drug resistant strain of AIDS

Cracka Jack
11-28-2017, 04:30 PM
The planet desperately needs a new and improved drug resistant strain of AIDS

Aidsbolaghonoshyphasickle. :lol

Hopefully they're working on it in one of those secret labs in Virginia.

Whitewheat
11-28-2017, 04:41 PM
I can remember when AIDS first became public and I thought to myself that soon there would be serious shortage of queers. No such luck. Well how much money has been spent on a cure for a disease that is 100% totally preventable by simply not engaging in homosexual sex? Too friggin much that's how much!

Boy
11-28-2017, 04:47 PM
I can remember when AIDS first became public and I thought to myself that soon there would be serious shortage of queers. No such luck. Well how much money has been spent on a cure for a disease that is 100% totally preventable by simply not engaging in homosexual sex? Too friggin much that's how much!

Well, they did give it the correct acronym AIDS = Ass Injected Death Sentence

Whitewheat
12-26-2017, 04:10 PM
Or anally injected death serum

Rape Ape
12-27-2017, 03:58 AM
The problem with AIDS is that it kills too slowly. And allows time for the infected to breed new horrors like antibiotic resistant TB that can affect anyone. And Africoons have something like a 50% AIDS rate. Just think of the new diseases being bred there and then imported into the USA and Europe using the filthy bootlipped, shitskinned, "Migrants".

justin igger
12-27-2017, 04:11 AM
The problem with AIDS is that it kills too slowly. And allows time for the infected to breed new horrors like antibiotic resistant TB that can affect anyone. And Africoons have something like a 50% AIDS rate. Just think of the new diseases being bred there and then imported into the USA and Europe using the filthy bootlipped, shitskinned, "Migrants".

Anyone who fucks a nigger from there is going to die quickly. I'm not losing sleep over it. They will all die from Ebola, aids, malaria, or TB.