PDA

View Full Version : Embra giving free breast exams at Kohl's

Buck Simian
11-26-2017, 01:52 AM
Also humping on and urinating on women.

Poor lady is a breast cancer survivor, just had surgery and has to deal with this now.

"I felt him kind of grind against my backside and kind of like grab me, groping me from behind," she says. "At first, I was in shock and confused."
She said he then urinated on her back.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/oakland-county/metro-detroit-woman-says-she-was-groped-urinated-on-while-shopping-at-kohls

Bottle_of_Hate
11-26-2017, 03:30 AM
This is why we need to bring back lynching.

Boy
11-26-2017, 11:12 AM
Nigger was marking it's territory, just like in the african bush..... plus she is damn lucky the spook didn't start flinging feces or rubbing on her.

Side note: If a nigger EVER flung it's bodily fluids on me or my woman, you guys would most likely be reading about me and film at 11:00

Master Sergeant
11-26-2017, 12:04 PM
It's always about Muh-Dikk.

Tar Remover
11-27-2017, 04:53 AM
Wow..... What a nigger.

Call Me Bwana
11-28-2017, 04:38 PM
If ever there was a case to be made for a hickory shampoo this is it!

:bat :bat :bat

Whitewheat
11-28-2017, 04:56 PM
And these dumb ass animals wonder why they are put into cages? Personally I think we need a nigger zoo where they are muzzled, shackled, put on display and their crimes printed in the front of their cages so the general public can see why they are incarcerated. Then People could buy banana bits and nuts to feed them and watch them eat off of the floor all the while ooking and eeking about in their most natural habitat: Steel bars and concrete flooring. Even let the public hose them down thrice daily so they do not stink too bad. The admission fee would replace the taxes we pay to house these sons of baboons.