PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Pastor knocks up 14 year old

Buck Simian
11-26-2017, 01:45 AM
All in the name of Jesus"

http://bcnn2.com/colorado-pastor-arrested-for-impregnating-14-year-old-girl/

Bottle_of_Hate
11-26-2017, 01:54 AM
“Mr. Leach admitted the behavior was wrong and stated he was full of lust at the time,” it further states, and says that Leach tried to blame “everything” on someone else.

When are niggers not full of lust and blaming everything on someone else? This is what you get when you have a nigger 22 years old as a pastor. Well at any age for a nigger really. Of course if he had been white, race would be the central theme.

Call Me Bwana
11-28-2017, 04:59 PM
“Mr. Leach admitted the behavior was wrong and stated he was full of lust at the time,” it further states, and says that Leach tried to blame “everything” on someone else.

Translation: “Mr. Leach admitted to being a vile, fucking nigger who can’t control his animalistic instincts, and he was just looking for some muh dik”., it further states, and says that Leach tried to claim, “I dindu nuffin”, ‘cause ah’z beez all innocent and sheeit”. “Praise duh loard”. “Amens, and sheeit”.

“She be waving that bootie in mah face”. “Wut’s a nigga tuh do, walks away from dat free muh poosey?”

Whitewheat
11-28-2017, 05:14 PM
She be waving that bootie in mah face”. “Wut’s a nigga tuh do, walks away from dat free muh poosey?”

Now that was funny!

Cracka Jack
11-28-2017, 10:32 PM
Nigger preachers crack me up. The seem to have no clue that God hates nigger too! :lol

Master Sergeant
11-29-2017, 11:28 AM
"Nigger Pastor" translated to english is "Muh Dikk".