PDA

View Full Version : Bertolli is now pushing coal burning.

justin igger
11-22-2017, 07:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcWE_9NNRpI

and WTF is a mangina? Is that what Obama has?

Bernie Goetz
11-22-2017, 07:26 PM
I have been seeing their commercials fro a while now with niggers with white girls . To bad all the humans didn't say fuck off I'm not doing a commercial with a nigger.

Whitewheat
11-22-2017, 09:03 PM
and WTF is a mangina? Is that what Obama has?

Now that was funny!

Most White women, even some of the stupid ones, who experiment with coal burning soon learn that it is a myth about the size thing only to realize that niggers smell really bad, are basically dumb as a sack of rocks and are prone to violence. That is why they are niggers.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-23-2017, 07:15 PM
Bernoulli is garbage anyway. Only hipsters who think they can make Italian food buy that shit. I don't see the point in diversity here. Nobody is going to fry macaroni. So why appeal to niggers?

Call Me Bwana
12-01-2017, 09:58 PM
Is the theme to the commercial, our food is so good you would fuck a nigger for it?

Close, but no. Their message is: only a low class white bitch or an even lower nigger would buy our crap. Bertolli; the crap no one decent will buy!

zagnut
12-03-2017, 01:25 AM
Where is the list of companies that promote coal burning and oil dipping? I've been boycotting Kraft and others for a long while but I would love to have a printout to take to the store with me so I can at least attempt to hit them in the pocket book.

justin igger
12-03-2017, 05:32 AM
Where is the list of companies that promote coal burning and oil dipping? I've been boycotting Kraft and others for a long while but I would love to have a printout to take to the store with me so I can at least attempt to hit them in the pocket book.

General mills, Kellogg, Chobani ( muzzie yougurt), kraft, levi, ben and jerry, coca cola, pepsi,sprite, doritos, starbucks, coffee products, to name a few.

Tar Remover
12-06-2017, 11:22 PM
is the theme to the commercial, our food is so good you would fuck a nigger for it?

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao