PDA

View Full Version : Vile Nigger Cuts Off DOGS HEAD!

Master Sergeant
11-22-2017, 05:27 PM
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/20171121/man-charged-with-assault-on-woman-and-decapitating-dog

A Cumberland County VILE FETID NIGGER BASTARD has been charged after he allegedly assaulted his girlfriend and had previously decapitated her dog.

Antonio Hollywood Campbell, was arrested and charged on Monday. Jordon Stevens told deputies that she went to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center because she was having neck pain from where Campbell tried to choke her.

They had argued at Campbell’s home, and Campbell had accused his girlfriend of “talking to” other men, the report states. Campbell then pushed Stevens onto the bed, sat on her, put his arms around her neck and began to squeeze, the report says.

Three weeks prior, he killed her puppy, according to the news release. He allegedly told her, “If you ain’t gonna be with me, then I am going to kill your dog.”

On Nov. 17, Campbell tied a leash around the dog’s neck and spun it around by its neck, the report says. He then tied the dog to the back of a car with the leash and dragged it for several feet, the release says. He then put the dog’s head between two cinder blocks and cut it off with a hatchet, say reports. Detectives state they were able to locate the cinder blocks and the puppy’s remains.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-23-2017, 06:40 PM
And they are "just like us"... This nigger should pray as hard as he can he never runs into someone like me. The guy in the Saw movies would say it was to far. You only kill animals if they are food or a threat. Never torture them.

k9woman
11-23-2017, 09:27 PM
I abhor animal cruelty. That nigger need to be drawn and quartered.

Rape Ape
11-25-2017, 11:50 PM
Hopefully this nigger gets a full NU scholarship.

Sadly, we abandoned a more sane and just society years ago, where this shitbeast would be taken by the guards straight from the courthouse to the gallows.

:fume

:whip

Bottle_of_Hate
11-26-2017, 01:55 AM
I would say starve some pitfalls for about 2 weeks then toss this nigger in but that would be torture... For the dogs. Instead lets starve some pigs then toss in the nigger then grind up the pigs and feed them to ass lifters.

Call Me Bwana
11-26-2017, 08:44 AM
I still maintain that crabs have no problem whatsoever eating water-logger nigger meat.

:rockfish