PDA

View Full Version : Never, NEVER trust a nigger

Tar Remover
11-21-2017, 11:48 PM
I just finished reading the thread by Justin Igger concerning Johnson. Funny, but I'm not surprised. It also brought back to mind my first example of why niggers can NEVER be trusted. I joined the Marines in 1982. I spent my first overseas deployment in Okinawa '83-'84. I was 18 - 19. I grew up in a small Missouri town, with not very many niggers in it. I only remember having 2 in our school. We had the proverbial railroad tracks, where we lived on one side and they lived on the other. It was good, and it was right. We did not associate with them, nor they with us. There was never any real trouble, it's just the way things were.
Now, back to Okinawa- For some reason, or maybe being just a stupid kid being out on his own for the first time, I decided to fall into this "Oh, they're just like us" nonsense the libshits were pushing, going against all common sense I had and be "friends" with a nigger. He seemed like a cool friend at first. We went out boozing with fellow Marines having a blast, eating food, bullshitting around like Marines do. No problem, right? WRONG! One night, while we were at a bar with several other friends drinking Okinawan Saki, I went to the upstairs bathroom to take a piss. So I'm standing at the pisser with my junk hanging out and here comes this nigger. I didn't think anything of it at first because he came up to the pisser next to me and started pissing too. I put my junk away and suddenly this shitbag grabbed be and attempted to kiss me, telling me he was "in love" with me. I shoved him so hard he fell into the pisser. I was so shocked that I had no words and no clue what to do. I walked back out quickly and left. I never spoke to that nigger again, ever. I thought about turning him in, but I was so humiliated that I never did. I wished years later that I would have. I never trusted another nigger ever again. I also never pissed in a urinal next to anyone either.

Gul Dukat
11-22-2017, 12:01 AM
I just finished reading the thread by Justin Igger concerning Johnson. Funny, but I'm not surprised. It also brought back to mind my first example of why niggers can NEVER be trusted. I joined the Marines in 1982. I spent my first overseas deployment in Okinawa '83-'84. I was 18 - 19. I grew up in a small Missouri town, with not very many niggers in it. I only remember having 2 in our school. We had the proverbial railroad tracks, where we lived on one side and they lived on the other. It was good, and it was right. We did not associate with them, nor they with us. There was never any real trouble, it's just the way things were.
Now, back to Okinawa- For some reason, or maybe being just a stupid kid being out on his own for the first time, I decided to fall into this "Oh, they're just like us" nonsense the libshits were pushing, going against all common sense I had and be "friends" with a nigger. He seemed like a cool friend at first. We went out boozing with fellow Marines having a blast, eating food, bullshitting around like Marines do. No problem, right? WRONG! One night, while we were at a bar with several other friends drinking Okinawan Saki, I went to the upstairs bathroom to take a piss. So I'm standing at the pisser with my junk hanging out and here comes this nigger. I didn't think anything of it at first because he came up to the pisser next to me and started pissing too. I put my junk away and suddenly this shitbag grabbed be and attempted to kiss me, telling me he was "in love" with me. I shoved him so hard he fell into the pisser. I was so shocked that I had no words and no clue what to do. I walked back out quickly and left. I never spoke to that nigger again, ever. I thought about turning him in, but I was so humiliated that I never did. I wished years later that I would have. I never trusted another nigger ever again. I also never pissed in a urinal next to anyone either.

Always the 1,3,5 rule. :lol

justin igger
11-22-2017, 01:05 AM
With niggers it is always "muh dik" always.

My father was telling me that in Vietnam, if a piece of NVA or Vietcong pussy came alone and wanted to trade sex for intel on troop movements and other secrets the niggers
always spilled their guts for a piece of ass. Some of these female spy burners would actually "marry" a nigger GI and he would desert to the other side and provide them
any and all info that they had. No telling how many American soldiers were killed because of these nigger muh dik traitors.

Gul Dukat
11-22-2017, 01:15 AM
With niggers it is always "muh dik" always.

My father was telling me that in Vietnam, if a piece of NVA or Vietcong pussy came alone and wanted to trade sex for intel on troop movements and other secrets the niggers
always spilled their guts for a piece of ass. Some of these female spy burners would actually "marry" a nigger GI and he would desert to the other side and provide them
any and all info that they had. No telling how many American soldiers were killed because of these nigger muh dik traitors.

They're never on our side. How many race riots took place on US battleships and carriers during Vietnam?

Tar Remover
11-22-2017, 01:33 AM
Always the 1,3,5 rule. :lol

LOL! Is there a 3-5-7 rule?

Gul Dukat
11-22-2017, 01:39 AM
LOL! Is there a 3-5-7 rule?

1 and 3 are being used. You choose

A- 2
B-4
C-5

justin igger
11-22-2017, 02:02 AM
They're never on our side. How many race riots took place on US battleships and carriers during Vietnam?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Kitty_Hawk_riot