PDA

View Full Version : In only 3 years, 400% increase in "Sudanese youth" burglaries in Victoria, Australia

Sandy
11-21-2017, 01:35 AM
When you invite the foxes into the henhouse, what else is going to happen? This is in Victoria alone. How bad is it in Sydney and Melbourne where there are even more shitskins?

Sudanese youth as young as 10 have committed 400 per cent more violent burglaries in just three years.

Federal Liberal MP Jason Wood, a former police detective who is heading a parliament inquiry into migration, has released terrifying crime data on Apex-linked gangs, who are known to particularly active in south-east Melbourne suburbs like Frankston and Pakenham.

It shows the number of Sudanese-born criminals, aged 10 to 18, committing aggravated burglary in Victoria surging from 20 in 2014-15 to 98 in 2016-17.

The Melbourne-based politician accused Labor of overlooking the data to avoid being labelled 'racist'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5096605/Sudanese-youth-400-surge-violent-burglaries.html

UpYoursNigger
11-21-2017, 01:58 AM
Yep. They'd all rather be raped and killed than be called "rayciss".:facepalm

Bottle_of_Hate
11-21-2017, 03:21 AM
I always wanted to visit Australia. It is the only part of the world I have not been to. I would like to see some of the sites before they are ruined like so many European places I remember being very nice before the taking in of niggers and asslifters.