PDA

View Full Version : Feral niggers attack restaurant owner and daughter over cold fried chicken

Lynch Tree
11-19-2017, 05:51 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5096701/Couple-beats-restaurant-owner-cold-fried-chicken.html

Bottle_of_Hate
11-19-2017, 06:18 PM
So, they got a refund and still chimped out. If that were my wife and daughter, this story would have a much different ending. This is why you should be able to refuse niggers at the door.

Rape Ape
11-20-2017, 05:32 AM
That sow is total "buck or sow?" material. Blech. And of course it's the sow that starts the violence. Sows have lower IQs and are even more aggressive and feral than bucks. Also, not wise facing off with two feral shitskins unarmed.

Unfortunately you can't post a "no niggers or dogs allowed" sign any more, but you can put up the equivalent "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone", and then implement a strict TNB = GTFO policy, backed up with the shotgun if necessary. I'd also have a policy of never serving cold chicken to niggers (very dangerous). I'd take the 2 day old shit and put it in the microwave. :lmao