PDA

View Full Version : Trump learns a lesson in TNB..

Mushmouth
11-19-2017, 05:30 PM
Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail, LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal. I should have left them in jail!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 19, 2017

https://patch.com/california/centurycity/trump-ucla-players-i-should-have-left-them-jail

Boy
11-19-2017, 06:02 PM
I see Dr. Fishknuckle (Mush) left his usual comment :lol

Mushmouth
11-19-2017, 06:06 PM
I see Dr. Fishknuckle (Mush) left his usual comment :lol

:sgt

Cracka Jack
11-19-2017, 07:58 PM
This is what happens when niggers aren't whipped on a regular basis. They forget their place.

DJT should round the three shitskins up, along with the big mouth silverback and it's coalburner, and ship them all to China.

Lynch Tree
11-19-2017, 09:23 PM
Just another typical, ungrateful nigger.

MineEvolved
11-19-2017, 11:20 PM
The good news here is that this nigger just royally fucked over all of the other niggers who think they'll be able to plea for favors from Trump now, like the sow that wants her rapey to come home. Bet Trump won't touch it now.

On a side note, I think this bears mentioning. It wasn't just some sunglasses.

ESPN reported that Chinese authorities have surveillance video showing the players taking merchandise from as many as three upscale shops.

If that's true, the TNB spree was just getting ramped up. Their arrests prevented the inevitable rapes and murders that were sure to follow.