PDA

View Full Version : In Yerington Nevada the First Amendment prevails over niggerwhine..

Mushmouth
11-19-2017, 10:33 AM
Taylissa’s mom, Nancy Marriott-Tolliver and stepfather, Charles Tolliver, say Taylissa and her 14-year-old stepsister Jayla Tolliver have been the victims of repeated racial bullying at school. They have pleaded for district administrators and the police to take action but say nothing has happened.

Yerington Police Chief Darren Wagner told the RGJ that, as much as he didn’t like what was said, the comments were protected as freedom of speech. He did not open an investigation into the posts.

“I wouldn’t have investigated if a black child posted a picture saying he was going cracker hunting,” Wagner said.

http://www.rgj.com/story/news/education/2017/11/18/two-black-teens-face-racist-bullying-yerington-and-they-say-no-one-stopping/107787564/

MineEvolved
11-19-2017, 11:13 PM
“I wouldn’t have investigated if a black child posted a picture saying he was going cracker hunting,” Wagner said.

So, this police chief wouldn't do anything, after a nigger made a credible threat of racial violence? Interesting...

Lynch Tree
11-19-2017, 11:50 PM
https://kek.gg/i/5d6Hs2.jpg

Bottle_of_Hate
11-20-2017, 12:19 AM
Meh. Tough shit niggers. More than likely this is retaliation for your constant TNB. At least they aren't being raped, robbed, and murdered like it would be if it were niggers harassing white kids.

Rape Ape
11-20-2017, 05:50 AM
Oh, boo fucking hoo! The precious little mudflakes got called a name. Time to call in the flame throwing tanks and burn a white person alive! I guarantee that no one would lift a finger if niggers were physically assaulting human students and teachers, let alone just calling them names.

From the article, it sounds like pappy acted like a typical chest thumping aggressive ape and was banned from school grounds for threatening behavior. If the niggers don't like it in the middle of Whiteyville, Nevada, the same road the brought them there will take them right back to Oakland, Detroit, or whichever other nigger nest they came from.